Uncategorized

Shariah Law VS Secular Liberalism

 

Last updated: 21st, May. 2022

New update: Number 47

 

By: Mustafa Sahin (Australia Muslim Apologetics)

 

Introduction 

The Prophetic Predictions of the End times:

Must Watch:

https://fb.watch/ciBg6Htk1w/

 

Contents:

1: Modern Day Deaths Caused

2: Human Rights abuses

3: Terrorism

4: Murder

5: Freedom of Expression 

6: Theft/Robbery

7: Drugs

8: Prostitution and Pornography

9: Alcohol 

10: Abortion 

11: Women and Wealth entitlement 

12: Sexism

13: Nuclear Weapons

14: Homosexuality (Lgbtiq+)

15: Beastiality

16: Incest

17: Fornication/Adultery

18: Polygamy 

19: Interest (Usuary)

20: Wealth (Riches)

21: Nation’s Most Debt

22: Charity (Donations)

23: Environmental Effects (Pollution and Destruction)

24: Slavery and Sexual Slavery

25: Expansionism (Take over the World)

26: Death Penalty (Executions)

27: Dress code

28: Gambling

29: Maternity leave

30: Rape

31: Punishing the Rape victim.

32: Male Guardianship and Gender roles

33: Personal hygiene 

34: Antidepressants and Happyness

35: Divorce rates

36: Segregation and Equal rights

37: Fertility rates and Marriage

38: Converting the fastest

39: Suicide Rates and Patience and contention.

40: Technology (Modern Advancements)

41: Health

42: Sense of community (Structure)

43: Racism

44: Progressed and civilized

45: Education

46: Women Empowerment 

47: Rights of minorities 

 

Opening: 

Orthodox Christian, says the Truth about Islam regarding Shariah law.

Christian Professor admits He prefers Shariah Law over Modern Laws.

A White Nationalist Christian concedes to the idea that Secular liberal beliefs have caused a lot of our modern-day problems, that we detest, see the debate;

 

Confession from more conservative Christians;

Screenshot_20220508-222532_YouTube

Source for comment taken from Youtube. Anthony Bourdain, Parts unknown Istanbul.

 

Shariah Law vs Secular Liberal Values.

Let’s analyse the difference and its impacts……

 

 

 

Number 1

Modern-day 20th-century deaths caused by Muslims vs Westerners

Shariah Law = Contributed (2 million) killed.

Secular Liberalism   = Contributed (100 million) killed.

Source:

http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/terrorism-other-religions.html

 

Critic wrote:

Screenshot_20220328-214613_Facebook

 

My response:

Screenshot_20220328-220338_Facebook

 

He wrote:

Screenshot_20220328-221950_Facebook

 

My Response:

Are you that incompetent and dishonest? People suffering at the hands of Mujahideen.

Atheist and agnostic fighting for someone in the sky?

Of course, they do, Atheists and agnostics join the U.S military to invade Muslim countries to fight a religion that believes in a God in the sky 😆

By the way, just recently we heard a militant atheist got arrested in America where He attacked a Mosque again attacked people who believe there was a God in the sky 😆🤙

See: 

Also, you have no answer, religion has no involvement in the Russian and Ukrainian conflict. It’s nationalism and human greed. Nothing to do with religion and yet you think Religion is the problem.

I also laugh at how you use, a fallacy known as a false dilemma. Look at Japan it’s peaceful without religion. Yeh, that’s now proof religion causes conflict?

Wellll was Japan always peaceful? What about pearl harbour? 😂🤙

They are only now peaceful because they got Nuked 😂…not because they somehow became progressed and enlightened.

If you took away nuclear warheads, the West including Japan and all the other peaceful nations your site would have all killed each other by now 😂🤙

 

Number 2

Human Rights abusers, Freedom of Speech?

Shariah Law =  See the two videos for a Comprehensive Explanation of human rights.

Part 1

Part 2
https://youtu.be/NjyAtFT51oE

Secular Liberalism  = Claims to give Human rights. But if this is true, we need an explanation from them. Such as;

– Where is the right to leak information. the  [1]
– Who ere is the right to have dual citizenship.[2]
– Where is the right to wear what you want.[3]
– Where is the right to burn a flag.[4]
– Where is the right to Hate speech.[5]
– Where is the right to Polygamy. [6]
– Where is the right, for religion in Politics.[7]

Should I continue with Liberal intolerance? Or perhaps you still think liberal values make more sense?

 

A Critic wrote:

Screenshot_20220302-060949_Facebook

My response:

Screenshot_20220302-061020_Facebook

 

So basically what we are seeing is a minority group’s human right depends on if there are enough politicians in favour of voting for that human right. If there aren’t enough numbers those human beings are denied their human man rights. 

She wrote back:

Screenshot_20220303-003712_Facebook

My Response;

Looks like you haven’t done your homework when it comes to Australian Law. They have changed Helal slaughter requirements, where Animals need to now be stunned, first. Before slaughter. So much for your claim, about giving rights to minorities even if they don’t have a majority vote.

By the way, even those minorities who are given some rights are, need to still be elected by the majority of voters. So it still requires a majority vote to give minorities a right.

Furthermore (Yes) certain exemptions are given, only when it’s convenient to do so even to minorities who don’t have a
voice. Certain Politicians might at times who win elections may promise rights to minorities. But this is done purely to win public support, to help him secure a seat. Think about how some white politicians might speak great about a certain ethnic community to win over the Mexicans or BLM movements.

We also need to look at other things like economical gain. The Australian government profits from the Helal industry. That’s why in some instances it may give Islamic rights to certain minorities, it may at times even give certain rights to religious practise like building mosques, this is all done because it wants to prove that it is inclusive, and unbiased or tries to live on liberal principles of freedom and diversity.

But let’s be honest, is allowing helal meat affecting or Islamasizing the West? Is Helal as confronting in your face practice? I mean having meat in your bread isn’t the same as displaying a second wife which Is pretty confronting and challenging Western ideals isn’t it? I mean a lot of non-Muslim are anti-immigration because they don’t want to see more mosques go up which can be confronted with the Australian culture and landscape. And a reason why they are doing their best is to shut down Islam in the West. That’s why they will often say, go back to your own country. Especially to those who are more conservative and confronting such as those who wear the Hijab or Burka. Is it to know to wonder why France banned the burka or Australia banned polygamy, but they had no real interest in banning a kebab did they. Because helal meat isn’t as confronting or changing the landscape as the Burka.

So yes, the Liberal government will give some form of religious freedom so long as it’s not changing too much society, but soon as the numbers grow they place a squeeze. So it’s false to say, minorities still get rights. They get rights only when it’s not much of a loss for the West, and they may give to make a gain out of it. Otherwise, minorities are not a priority for them especially if they happen to be Muslims.

So giving some basic rights to Muslims isn’t about because they care about Muslims and human rights, if they do give a right, it usually is about a political stunt to win an election or to help him retain their seat in office, it’s certainly not about caring about human rights or minorities I can assure you.

Human rights values for minorities depend upon the decision of those who are in authority and are not based on the decision of minority groups. In other words, minorities only gain rights if those in power give them rights. If those in power decide to never give them rights then those in a minority are denied basic human rights. You do realise this is how it works right.

  1. For example, the LGBTIQ were denied same-sex rights for many many years. Only after hard campaigning were those rights given. So basically you need to fight tooth and nail to get a right, though suppose there was never a majority view giving LGBTIQ a right, then the LGBTIQ would have to continue to submit to the law even though they live in a liberal democracy. And that’s the thing, most French politicians have voted against the Burka, therefore it’s now outlawed as it stands in FranceHasve this denied basic human rights? Yes!

Secular liberal democracy can discriminate and go against human rights depending on who approves the law. If those in power decide, that they will never be in favour of the burka, and this goes on for the next 50 years or 150 years for the matter, they can easily deny human rights under their so-called liberal values.

So what exactly are you trying to defend here?

 

Let’s continue……

In addition an explanation of the Human rights abuses of the Afghani people.

Video 1
https://youtu.be/ADXbgqn5AfM

Video 2

 

The West war with Afghanistan’s Islam Part 1/2.
https://youtu.be/9E-7LOS4d2Y

The West war with Afghanistan’s Islam Part 2/2

https://youtu.be/NjyAtFT51oE

Muslim Men beating women?

 

Screenshot_20210914-163637_Facebook

Screenshot_20210914-163652_Facebook

See how these Secular Liberal democratic Media known as the ABC  forcefully removes an audience member, for being pro Russian.

 

See the video:

 

So if you disagree you throw him out? 

🤧

See the comments that follow:

Screenshot_20220306-070738_YouTube

 

Screenshot_20220306-070602_YouTube

Screenshot_20220306-070539_YouTube

 

  • Do visit a debate and counter-responses to an ExMuslim on a debate on Human rights see how Feminism is refuted in this debate:

https://mustafamuhammedsahin.wordpress.com/2021/09/25/daniel-haqiqatjou-vs-harris-sultan-exmuslim-debate/

Also visit: Are Secular Liberal Humanists peaceful?

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2021/09/27/are-humanists-really-peace-loving-hippies/

 

Finally, see how secular liberals hate the very system they claim to believe in that being “human rights”.

Watch:

 

Ref:

[1] The US indictment accused Assange of conspiracy to commit computer intrusion by helping US Army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning gain access to privileged information
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indictment_and_arrest_of_Julian_Assange

[2] Under section 44.1 Australian Law. If any member of Parliament holds dual citizenship will be incapable of being chosen or of sitting as a senator or a member of the House of Representatives. https://time.com/4898990/australia-dual-citizenship-politicians-joyce/

[3] The French ban on face covering (French: LOI nThis0-1192: Loi interdisant la dissimulation du visage dans l’espace public,” Law of 2010-1192: Act prohibiting concealment of the face in public space”)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_ban_on_face_covering

[4] Greece, Germany, France & Spain do not allow, the flag or Anthem to be desecrated.
https://www.euronews.com/2017/11/09/which-country-has-the-harshest-punishments-for-disrespecting-flags-and-national

[5] Facebook has long banned hate speech — defined as violent or dehumanizing speech — based on race, gender, sexuality and other protected characteristics.
https://m.facebook.com/communitystandards/hate_speech/

[6] In Australia, it is a criminal offence to marry a person when already married to another and is called bigamy.
https://www.armstronglegal.com.au/family-law/divorce/polygamy-australia/

[7] There is a separation between church and state. Generally, Western constitutions are not to be governed under religious law. Secular liberal laws, are above any religious influence and must be upheld as the highest form of authority. (This means no Freedom for the religious doctrine to influence or mandate modern-day politics).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state

Number 3

TERRORISM

Shariah Law = Forbids Terrorism. In other words, intentionally going and targeting the civilian population, women and children for example. Also, note that there are more Terror attacks committed by Non-Muslims in the US than Muslims. For example, Muslim extremist’s who go ahead and commit acts of Terror, only account for 6% of Terrorist Attacks in the U.S

Non-Muslims however account for 90%
Of all the Terrorism cases in the U.S.

 

Source:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/06/08/did-islam-spread-by-the-sword-yes-no/

 

Secular Liberalism = All though Secular liberal countries forbid acts of terrorism, many war crimes have been committed by the West, from raping and killing Afgan civilians to Iraqis, and then you have the Bosnian Massacre committed by Western forces and the list goes on. Westerners even justify acts of Terrorism see video:

 

Number 4

MURDER

Shariah Law =Capital Punishment. Has least cases of Murder.

Secular Liberalism = Punishment to lenient. Therefore Has the Highest amount of Murder rates compared to the predominantly Muslim Population watch: https://youtu.be/t_gPky76zHc

See this video:

 

A 13-year-old Child killer is given another chance to GGG released from prison after murdering a Child.

See the story anthe d thheartbreakak caused to this family:

https://fb.watch/c5iNB27kca/

 

Critic wrote:

Screenshot_20220331-223300_Facebook

 

My Response:

All this sympathy towards the murderer. Imagine this for a moment. The parents live 28 years of pain, thinking about the killer that murdered their child. Because they’re constantly reminded of Parole, Parole, Parole, Parole, Parole, Parole…..and on and on.

And then after suffering for 29 years, those parents finally say our hearts came to rest (relief) that his out of prison and things can now rest. She said this because she’s tired enough inside, she rather him out than in, because him being in prison keeps sending her parole reminder letters. And to add insult to injury the Media documents the killer wanting to start his own family after burning someone else family to the ground.

Know wonder people no longer put their faith in your Western system.

If this murderer was executed from day one, thvictim’sms families would have rested 28 years ago. 

Critic wrote:

Screenshot_20220401-065116_Facebook

My Response:

A childwhose’e brain isn’t fully developed, despite him telling the jury, “He enjoyed killing that child?

That seems developed to Me. Developed enough to have the mind of a serial killer.

No child says I enjoy Murder.

If He was a child, then why give him any sentence at all? The fact that He received 27 years, proves his more than just a child. Are all those judges “Monsters” for putting him in Prison?

I’m sure if it were your child that got murdered, you would want the full force of the law. But when it’s someone else child, will make excuses. It’s the double standards of society.

#PleaseReflect stops from making excuses for adolescence.

 

Critic wrote:

Screenshot_20220401-092806_Facebook

My response: 

Screenshot_20220401-092835_Facebook

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Critic wrote: 

Screenshot_20220401-102742_Facebook

Screenshot_20220401-102806_Facebook

My Response:

Screenshot_20220401-102142_Facebook

Critic wrote:

Screenshot_20220401-104602_Facebook

My response:

Screenshot_20220401-104446_Facebook

 

Number 5

 

FREEDOM of expression/Speech

Shariah Law = Allows freedom of speech with certain boundaries. Except No other Religion being Taught in Mecca or Medina but allows it everywhere else in Addition, Islam allows constructive criticism, debate and peaceful dialogue, when it comes to politics under Shariah law, Islam may censor false news and propaganda that is promoted for the west to fight against Muslims. 

Secular Liberalism  = Allows Hate Speech in the U.S( but some western countries Ban hate speech like Race, Anti-Semite or Sexism. Australia, Germany, France and other European countries. They Also Ban, Burka in France and Ban Aspects of Islam law like Azthan from Minarets, also Polygammy recognition.

New Peer review study shows that 40% of the Millennials Favour limited free speech:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/

Also, consider that the West bans hate speech towards LGBTIQ and censors anti-LGBTIQ statements. Facebook is one mechanism the West censors free speech.  See more here:

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/05/11/freedom-of-speech-islamic-intolerance-what-about-west/

Number 6

THEFT/ROBBERY

Shariah Law= Punished if you were given all resources but still took the option of Evil.
Proof: Cutting hands of theifs
https://youtu.be/AB-DqjLOPAY

Secular Liberalism   = Very Lenient punishment. Results to the West higher highest level of theft in Society compared to the Muslim World.
Proof: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Robberies

Social experiment shows that Muslim countries are more honest than Western ones. Take a look:
https://youtu.be/klgwNxlPDRg

 

What is even more so interesting is that in a Facebook post there was recent news where thieves are breaking into a shopping centre in Australia.

Screenshot_20220304-194109_Facebook

 

Source: 

https://fb.watch/bwdBphIgVS/

 

One interesting comment reads:

Screenshot_20220304-193954_Facebook

 

This non-Muslim named Jim supported the idea of Shariah law. He received ” likes” from non-Muslims;

Screenshot_20220304-203916_Facebook

See guys and girls, if I was a Muslim who said the same thing, I would have been called a Radical Jihadist. But when a non-Muslim suggests cutting the hands of thieves, then He gets all the support and likes. 

This goes to show that these non-Muslims say one thing to Muslims to tease them, saying how Shariah law is backward and ancient but deep down they are in favour of stricter and much harsher laws like Shariah when it comes to dealing with thieves, the irony!

Now it gets funnier when Jim wrote back! 

 

Screenshot_20220305-131929_Facebook

I reply below

Screenshot_20220305-131953_Facebook

He wrote back;

Screenshot_20220305-141249_Facebook

I replied:

Screenshot_20220305-141910_Facebook

So there you have it, folks, this is what happens when they get exposed and accidentally agree with “Shariah law” and it’s dealing with thieves. Jim clearly said He would like to see us go back to ancient laws such as cutting the hand of thieves, but soon as Shariah law was mentioned, He suddenly wishes to deny He agrees to Shariah law when in fact He admitted to cutting off the hand!

These non-Muslims are laughable. 😹

Number 7

DRUGS

 

#New statistical updates coming to this section.

Shariah Law= Capital Punishment

Secular Liberalism  = Lost War on Drugs. Because Laws are too lenient.
The war on drugs is Lost.
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/war-on-drugs-has-been-lost/story-e6frg7ax-1226341111622
Tonny Abbot Admits: Tiny can never win the War on Drugs.
http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2014/s3994435.htm
Even U.N admits Losing War on Drugs.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2009/03/200931201149569601.html

See America the images of drugs Horrific 

https://fb.watch/aopVlhtJsQ/

The below Website sites 5 countries to be the worst and most affected globally by drug use.

5 World Countries with the Worst Drug Problems

 

The top5 listed are;

Iran 🇮🇷 

Afghanistan 🇦🇫 

Russia 🇷🇺 

The U.S.A 🇺🇲

Great Britain 🇬🇧 

Now I know what you thinking, why are there two Muslim nations leading the pack?

There is an easy explanation. Firstly Iran is a Shia nation and is not Sunni. And donThough follow Shariah requirements as understood by Sunni Jurisprudence. As for Afghanistan, that country has been stricken by War and displacement for the last 20 years, and Afghanistan was institutionalized by Western Values due to the U.S invasion to liberalise the nation which may explain the High level of Drug use. Now that the Taliban are just recently back in power in late 2021, we hope to see a significant reduction in drug use since they will most likely apply Shariah rule of law of corporal punishment to stamp out drug Trafficking. This of course will take some time perhaps years.

Number 8

Prostitution & PORNOGRAPHY

Shariah Law= Forbids it. And most Muslim countries make it ” illegal”.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pornography_in_the_Middle_East

 

Secular Liberalism= Legal. The Biggest Consumers/Profits by Western Nations. Even their top politicians are watching Pornography at their workplaces http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/former-liberal-adviser-says-pornography-was-distributed-inside-victorian-parliament-20141015-116p64.html

Though you can find articles published like this online, https://www.dnpindia.in/current-affairs/top-10-most-porn-watching-countries-in-the-world-pakistan-on-the-first-position/

Where they assert, that most of the top countries that watch Pornography are Muslims, like Pakistan, Egypt Turkey, Saudi Arabia etc. The publishers of this article seem to be ( Indian publishers ) who are biased towards Pakistan and Muslims, and their sources are questionable to a claimed survey conducted over 11 countries. Again it seems like an outdated survey that most likely has very little authenticity.

It is disputed here: https://propakistani.pk/2015/01/19/pakistan-gets-wrongly-labelled-top-porn-searching-nation-proofs/

I mean even if it were true, one could argue that both Pakistan, Egypt and Turkey, are “Secularisized nations” that are non-Shariah-compliant. Nevertheless, another study, which is conducted by one of the biggest Porn stations on social media, known as PornHub. And not a single Muslim country is found in the TOP 20.

Screenshot_20210913-040413_Chrome

Source:

Ghana is not world’s second-highest porn watching country – Israel Laryea fact checks

 

In fact according to Western  Reports in 2015. This shows more evidence that most “porn researcher comedians from Non-Muslim nations;

Screenshot_20210913-044755_Chrome

Source:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-25/papua-new-guinea-tops-google-porn-searches/6262028

So these two articlcaststdoubtts the survey that suggests Muslim nations rank the highest in Porn searches when not a single Muslim nation is found in the top20 countries. The claimsforinst Muslim nations top the watch list for Porn, Contradicts other Western sources that tell a very different story.

Number 9

Alcohol

Shariah law  = Forbids its consumption.

Allah has “Spoken the Truth”, about Alcohol

“O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), gambling, idolatry, and divining arrows are an abomination of Satan’s handiwork. So avoid that so that you may be successful. Satan only wants to cause obesity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and prayer. So will you not desist?” (Verses 90 and 91of Surat Surat Al-Ma’idah).

ALCOHOL is classified as a Carcinogen – A cancer-causing agent.
https://www.cancervic.org.au/preventing-cancer/limit-alcohol/how-alcohol-causes-cancer

Source: https://www.cancervic.org.au/preventing-cancer/limit-alcohol/how-alcohol-causes-cancer

Screenshot_20210820-191620_Facebook

Screenshot_20210820-191628_Facebook

Secular Liberalism = Legal. Caused the Death of 3.3 Million People in 2012

http://www.who.int/substance_abuse/facts/alcohol/en/

By the way, their education system for drinking in moderation has failed. Because they always have a new wave, of the new generation who like to test the limits, and thus the cycle of damage continues.

 

See the story of a 20-Year-old student having an incurable illness 

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/overwhelming-sadness-as-booze-loving-student-is-told-condition-is-incurable-c-6745631

 

Famous Westerner gives up on Alcohol

 

Number 10

ABORTION

Shariah Law= Forbids it. Though some scholars argue it’s permissible before the 6O day period. As the soul has not reached the fetus as understood by Islamic theology.

Secular Liberalism= Legal. Murders more than 1.21 million babies annually. http://www.operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

Number 11

Women and Wealth Ancient:

Shariah Law= Women in Islam do not have to share their wealth. The husband must provide everything.

Secular Liberalism  = Husband is not obliged to buy anything for Her it’s only optional. He’s not required to buy her house, pay for Rent, Buy her clothing and pay for Her bills or even buy her shopping like groceries.

Number 12

SEXISM

Shariah Law= We Created men and women equal in Allah’s sight, though Islam understands they have biological differences. And Men and Women can understand they are different, but they can also work their differences harmoniously without trying to live up to man’s and women’s expectations. They each go at their own pace. Islam does believe however in certain gender roles.

We have written a short paper here on Gender roles in Islam outlined:

https://mustafamuhammedsahin.wordpress.com/2022/03/18/how-to-test-if-a-muslim-is-suffering-from-feminism/

Secular Liberalism = Believes in Equal Rights but check this out. It seems what they encourage isn’t reflected in their modern Society:
http://bennorton.com/89-of-women-working-on-capitol-hill-have-experienced-sexism/

Also consider: The Term (Feminism) originates from Western Activists. This Term is Un-Known in the Muslim World due to Female oppression being Low in Muslim World. Most Feminist Movements are located in Western World.

U.S soldier, sexist comment?

American Soldier tells Iraqi soldiers that they are acting like a bunch of women. Due to them being scared and Coward.

See video: https://www.facebook.com/FireourGovernment/videos/415058006628433/

Also, note that the West believes in gender roles. That’s why they will never choose a woman to jump in the boxing ring to fight Mike Tyson. They will always pick a Man to do that.

Some unfortunate ignorant Muslim wrote, I responded to (bai lo) regarding women’s testimony in the Quran.

 

Screenshot_20220301-060925_YouTube

Screenshot_20220301-060930_YouTube

 

If you think that the West isn’t gender-biased? Check it out:

Screenshot_20220306-062405_YouTube

Source:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/02/25/russia-invasion-ukraine-bans-male-citizens-leaving/6936471001of /

 

Watch https://fb.watch/bAlTeqzyPI/

A Feminist wrote:

Screenshot_20220306-211928_Facebook

 

My response:

We as Muslims don’t expect anything, of course, true Muslims believe women are more responsible with the caretaking responsibility while Men are more prioritised in duties like Jihad.

But that is not what Feminists like to preach, instead, they preach that there must be complete equality between Men and Women, and despite this, the Ukrainian government makes it mandatory for men but not women.

What is even more peculiar the Ukrainian government doesn’t make it mandatory to go to war, for 18-year-old girls who don’t have children or are not married. So even single girls who have no family or small kids to take care of nor any elderly member of the family to look after, despite this these girls are still exempted from fighting and are not given the same mandatory war duty as 18-year-old men. And what about if 18-year-old men, don’t have any younger brothers or siblings, or mum to look after, well He still needs to serve. He has no option, not to serve.

So saying 15% of females make up the Ukrainian army is irrelevant as their service to their country in war is not mandatory.

So this begs the Question if young men are required to fight why not single independent young women?

Why isn’t that made mandatory?

This goes to show how they believe in gender roles, and there is no such thing as true equality, when shit hits the fan, everyone suddenly knows their place.

Also, I bet if the Ukrainian government said, every Ukrainian woman aged between 18 to 60, must stay home and look after their family and children with all cleaning and, cooking.

Then watch how they all get outraged hurling misogyny slurs.

🤭

Bellow nice comment from Impala Rag Dude,

Screenshot_20220316-010000_YouTube

 

Number 13

Nuclear Weapons

Shariah Law = Forbids its use.
All though Pakistan has Nukes, which is a Democratic constitution. A Real Shariah Law State forbids its use due to breaking Rules of engagement like Innocent lives, cutting down trees and livestock, and poisoning the crops. These are all forbidden in Islamic war protocols.

Secular Liberalism = Legal, Example of use: Hiroshima/Nagasaki 120,000 Dead innocent women children including livestock, poisoned crops and land through depleted uranium causing years of Birth defects for generations to come.

 

Number 14

Homosexuality (Lgbtiq+)

Shariah Law = Forbids it.

Secular Liberalism = Legal. One of the main factors of the Spread of HIV.

Over 690 000 [500 000− 970 000] people died of HIV-related illnesses worldwide just alone in 2019.

Source:
https://www.who.int/gho/hiv/epidemic_status/deaths/en/

 

We have also put some arguments to disprove Homosexuality 

Read:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/909294505794899/permalink/4022347457822906/

See also how a Transgender is debunked 

https://fb.watch/c8aJimAtg7/

 

Number 15

Beastiality (Sexual intercourse with Animals

Shariah Law = forbids it.

Have a read here:

https://mustafamuhammedsahin.wordpress.com/2020/06/03/muslims-and-grooming-goats/

 

Also:

Source: http://www.answering-christianity.com/sex_with_animals_forbidden.htm
Therefore Every Muslim country Forbids it.

 

Secular Liberalism=  There are still to this very day, Secular liberal countries that Legalize it.

Source:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law

See here, how Ex-Muslims who have become Secular and Liberal endorse Sex with Animals.

 

Number 16

Incest

Shariah Law = Forbids it: http://islamqa.info/en/84982

 

Secular Liberalism= all though most Western countries make it illegal, under true Secular Liberal dogma, it is not illegal as it is Freedom of Right to do it. So long as you use contraception and it’s a consensual agreement.

See here:

 

Number 17

Fornication/Adultery

Shariah Law = Forbidden.

 

Also:

 

Secular Liberalism= Legal and encouraged. Fornication/Adultery caused the spread of Sexual Transmitted Disease 1 in 6 Females in West Contract STI

The U.S tops the Chart at 126 Million cases.
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs110/en/

It is a scientifically clinically proven fact that the more sexual partners a person’s had the less likely the person is to pair-bond (be committed) to a single partner in a long term relationship.

“women who have more than one intimanationsmarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution.”

Source: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227546156_Premarital_Sex_Premarital_Cohabitation_and_the_Risk_of_Subsequent_Marital_Dissolution_Among_Women

Note, that the source is non-Muslim, therefore their understanding of pre-marital courtship is different from that of Muslims.

So yes, you should ask and judge her based on her previous partner count if she is a good potential wife for you.

Also, considering the result of Fornication leads to a great contribution to these stats. Notice there all Non-Muslim nations at the highest;

Screenshot_20210104-141323_Chrome

Watch below how Western Secular Media makes the one committing Adultery look like the Victim!

https://fb.watch/anTk9csTVe/

 

Since the West has no laws to punish people who cheat on their partners, as Islam does. Take a look to see the TOP 10 countries all happened to be non-Muslim

 

Screenshot_20220315-114200_Chrome

Source: 

https://www.statista.com/chart/3238/the-worlds-most-adulterous-countries/

 

Thus Muslim nations are more faithful, because they are God-fearing nations, unlike the West which takes God out of the equation and focuses more on individual liberty and personal choices including a state to achieve maximum pleasure at the expense of raising your children fatherless or motherless. Praise be crisis the Islamic community is much better when it comes to being faithful to one’s partner.

 

See here how an American father catches his wife cheating and tells her, he’s going to show the kids what their mother has done:

 

 

Number 18

Polygamy

Shariah Law = The only religion that has the phrase “only marry 1” but we can marry 2, 3 or 4 with the condition we act justly between them all.

Secular Liberalism = In the West you can be married and have 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  girlfriends you can be intimate with on the s, ide there is no law to forbid this act.

In fact: More than 30,000 married Australians are found ‘cheating’ every month:

Source:
https://www.9news.com.au/2018/12/17/12/02/ashley-madison-30000-married-australians-cheat-month-website-claims

Furthermore, ExMuslim Atheist liberal, Harris Sultan boasts about having more women than Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)

See:

Screenshot_20211008-044029_Chrome

 

Interesting that they mock Muslims for heaven with 72 Houri?

Number 19

Interest/Usuary

Shariah Law = Forbids it.

Secular Liberalism= Legal. In the United States of America since “Interest” is part of their economy the U.S financial system is under a Debt of 21 Trillion+ Dollars which f d   a bt Crisis. http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/

See also this video, how Interest has ruined nations 

https://fb.watch/a5twzaFk_d/

Number 20

“Riches” and Wealth

Shariah Law = Islam continuously encourages you to donate your Wealth. Islam is favoured by Allah when it comes to Wealth. But has also cursed some nations by Wealth to Test them.

Secular Liberalism =

They write;

Many Islamic countries are poor.

Response:

You say, so many Islamic countries are poor. That may be true, but 5 out of the 25 richest countries in the world happen to be Muslim. With the highest ranking GDP.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/39630693

 

That said, most Muslim country’s GDP is pretty much the standard of the majority of the Western countries:

See:

I know what a Western will say, they will say the reason why Muslim countries top the GDP is because of all that oil, and not because of their hard work.

Well, my response would be that it just shows how Allah blessed those Muslims, and they didn’t even have to work for it as a Dog.

Is it to know wonder that most of the biggest volumes of rich natural resources are found in the middle east? Is that just a coincidence or divine intervention?

Even President Donald Trump advocated looting the oil. Take a listen;
https://youtu.be/cDdZxaFZZzM

Also, consider most Western countries did a lot of bad deeds to get where they did, besides the industrial revolution. Take for example how Brittian looted over 45 trillion Dollars from India.
https://youtu.be/SElZ29Al4Sw

Much more looting by the West could be mentioned, how they looted blood diamonds out of Africa.

Screenshot_20210915-003225_Chrome

And how the West invaded almost the whole globe, from the West to the East. Like South Africa, India, Australia to America where it reaped from all its natural resources, and then to add insult to injury took slaves out of Africa to work forcefully and build the West.

But yeh, please go on and tell us more about how the Western world is so rich compared to the Muslim nations.

Also, consider all though Western countries are rich, they also have the biggest debt out of any other nation. See the next post below. Also, Mike’s comment about Muslims giving charity to religious institutions, instead of using the money to help the poor. This comment is stupid, because when Muslims donate money to their gious organisations, that money is used to help the poor people as most of those funds go to help projects such as building orphanage homes, and water wells in Africa so people can have access to clean water, including the donations to help the poor with food. See our post under “Charity and Donations ” it’s Religious people who donate more money to the poor than those who call themselves Atheists who appeal to secular liberalism.

Screenshot_20211227-230010_Facebook

Critic wrote:

Screenshot_20220328-212935_Facebook

Response:

Screenshot_20220328-213411_Facebook

By the way, notice how these scum Atheist agnostics put all eggs in one basket saying religion keeps us backwards, despite predominantly Christian nations being rich wealthy and educated, perhaps these Atheists are so shallow that they think Christian nations are predominately Atheist? LOL 

 

Number 21

Nations most Debt

Shariah Law = Encourages not to get into financial debts and Forbids things like loans that have “interest”. And so when we look at the World debt Crises, the Muslim nationsfreeinging much better. 

Secular Liberalism= Non-Muslim countries have the worst record in” take a look at the top countries:

screenshot_20210104-135720_chrome

Screenshot_20210104-135657_Chrome

 

 

Number 22

Charity and Donations

Shariah Law = Compulsory if you’re able. Known as Zakah. Hence a Solution to End World Poverty.

Secular Liberalism= Not compulsory but rather Optional even if you are a Billionaire. Hence has contributed to World Poverty. The Poor give more motor to Charity than the Rich a study finds. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5937100

Religious people are more Generous another study finds. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10885180/Religion-makes-people-more-generous.html

Interesting how secular liberalism shuns organized Religion right?

Number 23

Environmental Effects

Shariah Law = Not the biggest Pollution.

Secular Liberalism = Australia & U.S.A biggest Pollutionists http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2009-09-11/australians-the-worlds-worst-polluters/1425986

Some interesting insight

Screenshot_20220430-222617_Facebook

Screenshot_20220430-222654_Facebook

Screenshot_20220430-222803_Facebook

 

Number 24

Slavery and Sex Slavery in (Rape)

Shariah Law = Forbids Colonial Style Slavery the Quran came to overall encourage freeing the Slaves. Do listen to the response here. We also show how Sexual Slavery was condoned in the Bible:

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/05/11/slavery-in-islam-vs-slavery-in-christianity/

 

Watch this video:

Islamic Slavery Vs Western Slavery:

https://fb.watch/boSHsqJ10U/

Secular Liberalism = Will often quote Dubai’s slavery-like work conditions, however, let’s look at Secular Europe where Human Prostitution and Slave Trafficking stExistists and Secular World Australia Has been Exposed to Modern Day Slavery:

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/weve-stopped-the-boats-now-lets-stop-the-slavery-on-victorian-farms/story-fni0ffsx-1226968146825

The West has never abolished Slavery. They have just renamed it;

See;

Screenshot_20210912-004307_Chrome

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/23/prisoner-speak-out-american-slave-labor-strike

Also, Sex slavery in Islam is refuted here:

 

In the above video: Brother Daniel sites Western academia to show why Sexual Slavery was practised against the enemy combatants to grow numbers, otherwise, if they didn’t this could wipe their extinction. 

So for example why the Taliban:

 

Taliban would also force the women of enemy combatants that being the Pro American forces wives into Sexual Slavery to help grow their numbers. Some people may say, those women are Muslim. However, that can be disputed as ISIS may claim their Muslim but most Western Muslims will not claim that. So similarly these women are no longer real Muslims as well for joining the U.S forces to fight against the Taliban. Therefore the Taliban, under Sharia can force the women of any combatants to be concubines. And as stated by Daniel who sites Western academia: this is what people did to keep America away from facing extinction. Even Sam Harris who is a Western academic and Atheist liberal said, Rape in biology was a good thing because itis helped genes spread.

See; 

Screenshot_20210924-175217_Facebook

 

Also note: We are not justifying Rape or forced marriage. We are only to show this was legitimised only in the context of War, as concubines were practised by both Islam and Christianity, to prolong Their existence the same way that our existence was prolonged in the Evolutionary make-up according to Atheists and secular liberals like Sam Harris.

See here, how an ExMuslim known as APUS defends Slavery.

 

Now witness more double standards:

 

Ukraine Slavery enslaved its citizens! And the world accepted it!!!

 

Number 25

(Expansionism)Take over the World spread by the sword. 

Shariah Law = Allows Jews, Sabians and Christians and those who don’t believe to remain in their faith so long as they pay their taxes. (Jizya)

Islam spread by the Sword, do read our article on this, we shall also show how Western ideology believes in expansionism:

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/06/08/did-islam-spread-by-the-sword-yes-no/

 

Secular Liberalism= America With 950 Bases World Wide, is not fighting for your freedom it’s a Global Empire.

 

Secular Westernism Spread by the Sword:

 

ExMuslim is unable to answer, was secular liberalism spread by the sword?

screenshot_20211005-202110_facebook-1

Screenshot_20211005-202202_Facebook

 

These westerners condemn Saudi Arabia, saying anyone who enters it must be “Muslim”.

They write:

Screenshot_20220226-045708_YouTube

My response:

Screenshot_20220226-050121_YouTube

 

Number 26

Death Penalty by Execution

Shariah Law = Recognise it. People who commit Adultery, highway robbery, Murder, Rape etc.

You can view here where we justify the stoning of Adultery, and give good arguments about how ” it’s a scare tactic, and its application is almost impossible to prove unless its self-confession: 

 

Secular Liberalism= Also Recognises it: Drone Strikes, Executions of Criminals-Sadam Hussain, Electric chair, Lethal Injection.

Screenshot_20210821-222423_Google

All these Westerners crying about Shariah law executing in a barbaric way, those who commit Highway robbery, Murder, Rape or Adultery, yet are silent on the hanging of Sadam Hussain. They celebrated his hanging!

Check this out West now in favour of Capital Punishment: https://m.facebook.com/groups/909294505794899?view=permalink&id=966976240026725

Screenshot_20220420-190818_Facebook

Screenshot_20220420-190851_Facebook

Funny, that Westerners deep down support execution 

There is though the system, that says it’s barbaric to execute criminals. Such as the NZ terrorist known as Brendan Tarrant.

So what does it cost to keep him alive? Well around $5,000 per day, since he will be held in maximum prison.

That’s $73 million over 40 years! That could do a lot for health and education in NZ or Australia. Why should our taxpayer funds pay for their life….?

No, but Execution is medieval and barbaric? And outdated? Shariah law seems to be much more productive.

 

 

Take a look a look next;

Screenshot_20220321-202518_Facebook

https://news.sky.com/story/south-carolina-brings-back-firing-squad-as-othe official-execution-method-12570812

Interesting thought, the same Westerners call for the execution of child sex abusers. See:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/116129512444016/permalink/238315240225442/

The West, ” Executes” anyone they deem a national threat.

See how they murdered President Kaddafi;

What about the killing of Qassam Suilaymani?

https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera/videos/1983122311832599/

But wait? I thought the execution was outdated and barbaric?

Now imagine for a moment a Muslim organisation randomly executed a Westernbreastsary high ranking officer because He threatened the Muslim civilisation. 

It would immediately be declared an “act of Terror”. 

However, the U.S gets away without being labelled a Terrorist for killing Iranian Military officers, for being a threat to Western national security.

Interesting Hey?

Number 27

Dress Code

Shariah Law = Set’s a dress code, for men it’s covering the naval (Awrah) and for women, it’s covering the whole body, including the face, and some scholars say, covering everything except for the face and hands.

Secular Litoralism= Workplaces regulate a dress code. If you don’t think so try dressing up in a bikini and working at McDonald’s. Even Workplaces have a code not to have visible and excessive piercings. So much for Western values. Also, consider France 🇫🇷  imposes a dress code. They make it ” illegal to wear a “Niqab” or a “burka” of course moto bike helmets are fine though. So as you can see, these secularists target Muslims for their religion and only want a Western dress code.

Screenshot_20211227-225343_Facebook

French Women protested Naked showing their breasts for Ukraine 🇺🇦 

Screenshot_20220316-013844_Mematic

 

This Australian lady below thinks, she can wear what she likes in Australia?

Screenshot_20210913-204712_Facebook

 

Social Experiment Hijab VS Western clothing against Sexual abuse

https://youtu.be/w-3GrNoNnU8

Why the Hijab? Why the Modest Wear?

When the Secular Liberals suggest that the Quranic interpretation of the Textoppressesss Muslim women by imposing the Jilbaab, or the Hijab or Modest wear.

Show them this video. This lady stands up and tries to work or dance, and her tight clothing splits from the back, totally exposing her back to national media.

Screenshot_20210822-001146_Facebook

Westerners may now ponder over why, the Islamic belief to cover up properly which they mock, really makes sense. And the Mockery is back at them. When they go against Allah, His wrath and mockery are directed back at them.

This is one of the reasons why Islam prescribed Modest Wear. One of the reasons besides minimising the chance of sexual abuse is also to protect the honour and dignity of women from this type of embarrassment. For them, this is all fun and games, at the expense of the embarrassment of another human being.

Allah has honoured the female and has put measures to protect the status and honour of Her, yet many do not take heed.

These Secular liberalists claim that religion keeps us unprogressed and keeps women in ancient clothing;

Screenshot_20210914-213214_Facebook

Screenshot_20220413-141113_YouTube

 

See how in Turkey the pro-secular liberal party had laws to eradicate the Muslim Hijab which was overturned by the more conservative Religious party

 

Muhammed Hijab Destroys a Liberal Hypocrite on the Hijab

 

A critic wrote:

Screenshot_20220315-090918_Facebook

 

My Response:

Screenshot_20220315-091257_Facebook

Also see (Number 30) where we show religious conservative antiphase fewer cases of rape compared Non-Muslimlim nations, so clear, rly dress code and religion plays a part in minimising rape.

They wrote:

Screenshot_20220315-095651_Facebook

 

This isn’t about blaming the rape victim, this is about taking “Responsibility”.

Watch our explanation:

So in the above video, we give strong arguments that this isn’t just about victim-blaming, but rather women should take into consideration that what she wears can attract sexual predators. As Adults, we take personal responsibility for many other things like if you go boating you should be wearing a life jacket. And if one does not wear a life jacket and drowns as a result, could we blame the drowned victim? Of course, we can because they haven’t considered taking safety measures. So likewise, if a lady who is also disadvantaged biologically compared to a much stronger man, and she doesn’t cover herself properly and exposes her private parts, by wat earing what she walking, where it reveals her beauty, as a result, if she gets attacked for attracting sexual predators, then likewise she’s held responsible for her actions, for endangering herself. We are not saying she takes the complete blame, of course, the Rapist is held at the highest level of blame, but this isn’t to say she shares no blame, for acting irresponsibly. As they say, if you’re going into the water to have a surf and you are more than likely loliconeon-Muslimswith that black wet suit, you could end up being ” shark food”. You’re entering their waters at your own risk, and God forbid if you got attacked, well you will have to bear the responsibility of risking your life based on the made choices.

 

Take a look at how this Feminist started having a nervous breakdown, she went wild when she couldn’t deal with my points:

Screenshot_20220315-104922_Facebook

Screenshot_20220315-104956_Facebook

Screenshot_20220315-105045_Facebook

 

Screenshot_20220315-105635_Facebook

 

 

This is the behaviour of those who get confronted by the truth, and no longer can give a response, they will resort to name-calling, and makeup st studios to shut down criticism.

Take another look, at a Western woman walking in New York without a Hijab and the proper Muslim dress code, and take a look at how she’s constantly harassed;

 

 

Here are now more responses to arguments made by Westerners to claim that wearing clothes has nothing to do with women getting sexually assaulted:

 

 

Number 28

Gambling

Shariah law = (prohibits)
The Quran says”….. Gambling is the handy work of Satan. (Quran 5:90)
Indeed Allah has spoken the Truth.

Secular Liberalism= top countries with non-Muslims who have lost millions due to gambling as a nation.

Screenshot_20220306-061904_Chrome

Source:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/scary-graph-shows-how-australians-are-the-biggest-losers/news-story/4a437cd5f735b87988549b37af12917f?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook

Some Westerners may argue, well through gambling some people become wealthy.

My response would be? At what expense? It’s a selfish system, that bankrupts the best of your society at the expense of a very few rich? Again that’s another liberal secular thought the process to destroy the rest of our lives by getting people addicted to gambling to picket the very few. As the saying goes the house (Casino) never loses. This is why it’s the work of the devil because it’s not fair, they have strategic plans that you go bankrupt but they don’t. They always have the upper hand. So many people’s lives have been ruined by gambling addiction, so the Quran speaks the truth to stay away completely as every game you play is a step forward to becoming an addict. And this notion they present about “gamble responsibly”, clearly hasn’t worked since the statistics show the so many millions lost as opposed to so many millions gained by society. The system is pretty much designed so that the majority fail, to make very few rich at the expense of making so many people miserable.

 

Number 29

Paid Maternity Leave

Shariah Law = Saudi-Arabia (10 months) Paid Maternity to leave http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/804181

Secular Liberalism In the West it’s only about (4 months) Paid Maternity Leave for Women

Source: http://www.kidspot.com.au/birth/trimesters/pregnancy-work-and-finance/paid-parental-leave-entitlements-in-austra

Number 30

Rape

Shariah law = Under no circumstances allows Rape. And under Islamic Jurisprudence, one who engages in this receives the (Hudd) punishment meaning the perpetrator receives the death penalty. Though it’s interesting to note, Unfortunately, most Muslim countries don’t rule by Sharia law, because of the pressures of the West imposed on them. We still find according to the statistics that the majority of Muslim nations do better when it comes to Rape. Just check out the stats below.

Refuting the claim also Islam allows the rape of female slaves or captives:

https://www.call-to-monotheism.com/does_islam_permit_muslim_men_to_rape_their_slave_girls_

See also:

 

Secular Liberalism= All though Secular Democratic non-Muslim nations, do not allow Rape, this Rape is recorded as very high compared to Muslim nations. Some critics may claim that is due to the Muslim nation’s Rape cases going unreported. The response to this, is not entirely true, as statistics also are obtained from Muslim nations and that’s why there are Muslim nations there. Also one can argue that the Western statistics are much higher than what’s reported because even in the West it is known that most Rape cases also go “unreported”.

 

These are the Top countries:

 

Screenshot_20210429-020350_Chrome

Source:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/rape-statistics-by-country

Rape in the U.S by conviction records:

What the data says (and doesn’t say) about crime in the United States

Bellow in the table data collected from 40 countries reveals non-Muslim ones to be the worst. Pay attention to Indonesia which is the biggest population in the Muslim majority and it’s nowhere near the top 10.

 

Screenshot_20210430-205040_Drive

 

Screenshot_20210430-202532_Drive

 

Source: 

travelling

WIN_2018_Gender-Equality.pdf

 

Secular Liberalist Atheist Sam Harris justifies Rape;

 

 

Number 31

Punishing the rape victim

Shariah Law = In Islam the Rapist will get punished. But the victim will face no consequences. Except for the victim who may breach Islamic laws of non-free mixing. She or He may receive a lighter sentence such as flogging. Of course, no capital punishment as the rapist would get.

Explaining except for the victim who breeches Islamic law such as not adhering to taking precautions;

Secular Liberalism = See here a rape victim gets punished for self-defence against her attacker:

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/909294505794899/permalink/2099831750074496/

 A critic wrote:

Screenshot_20220228-011753_YouTube

My Response:

Screenshot_20220228-011826_YouTube

 

Number 32

Male guardianship and travelling alone and gender roles

Shariah Law = Demands Women to go out with a mahram male guardian if possible.

Listen again to guardianship rules and how it makes sense;

 

The irony is women don’t feel safe in the West without a guardian:

 

 Liberalism = here in the West there is guardian facilitation. If a woman is a Student and feels unsafe travelling on public transport at night. She can contact her board of education and request a special guardian to be allocated to her. So all through the West disputes Islamic Shariah Law and women are not allowed to be alone, the West facilitates options for a Woman to take male guardianship the Irony!

Source: https://www.latrobe.edu.au/security/access/unabout i-safe

 

Gender roles. She was scared to confront the thieves so she sent her boyfriend down to have a look.

 

Why didn’t go down herself if gender roles didn’t exist?

They do, biology doesn’t lie.

Furthermore;

When they ask women what type of men they prefer to marry or have long-term relationships with, they say they prefer macho men who fit the profile of “benevolent sexists” who exude “toxic masculinity.” Even the self-labelled feminists have this preference. Given the option, no woman prefers to marry a weak man who is a pushover, who is actively avoidleadershipnd, and who wants to be a meek, quiet follower of women. This type of man is disgusting to women.

In other words, the gender component is embedded in human nature.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/women-who-stray/201812/feminists-think-sexist-men-are-sexier-woke-men

 

 We believe in gender roles:

Screenshot_20220306-062405_YouTube

 

Source:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/02/25/russia-invasion-ukraine-bans-male-citizens-leaving/6936471001/

Notice the feminist movements never once complained about why the Ukrainian government made it mandatory for men to fight but not women.

Hypocrisy much hey? 

A feminist wrote:

Screenshot_20220306-211928_Facebook

My response:

We as Muslims don’t expect anything, of course, true Muslims believe women are more responsible with the caretaking responsibility while Men are more prioritised in duties like Jihad.

But that is not what Feminists like to preach, instead, they preach that there must be complete equality between Men and Women, and despite this, the Ukrainian government makes it mandatory for men but not women.

What is even more peculiar the Ukrainian government doesn’t even make it mandatory to go to war, for 18-year-old girls who don’t have children or are not married. So even single girls who have no family or small kids to take care of or are elderly, are not given the same mandatory war prescription as 18-year-old men.

So saying 15% of females make up the Ukrainian army is irrelevant as their service to their country in war is not mandatory.

So this begs the question if young men are required to fight why not independent young women?

Why isn’t that made mandatory?

This goes to show, that deep down they believe in gender roles, and there is no such thing as true equality, when shit hits the fan, everyone suddenly knows their place.

Also, I bet if the Ukrainian government said, every Ukrainian woman aged between 18 to 60, must stay home and look after their family, children with all the cleaning, and cooking.

Then watch how they get all outraged about misogyny 

🤭

See how a young girl went out to play alone without a guardian and see what happens:

https://7news.com.au/news/crime/teen-suspect-strangled-and-sexually-assaulted-10-year-old-slain-wisconsin-girl-prosecutor-says-c-6603099

 

Number 33

Personal Hygiene

Shariah Law = Teachers itan s followers 1400 years ago. That the way to clean, your Anus is to use “Water”, as the best option:
Source: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8003/cleaning-oneself-after-relieving-oneself

Secular Liberalism = Using Toilet paper is preferred and Water is rarely used. Health experts have now condemned this here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5025367/Doctors-warn-toilet-paper-does-little-remove-feces.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

One can also find it interesting that the top 10 leading countries in the Corona Virus pandemic happen to be predominantly nations that have Non-Muslims.

The screenshot was taken: on 19th August 2020

20200819_045653

Seems Muslim nations are doing much better in containing the spread due to their tremendous Hygiene, even though a lot of Muslim nations are either below the poverty line or 3rd world. Now isn’t that a slap in the face?

 

Number 34

Anti-depressants & Happiness 

Shariah Law = Low compared to the West.

Secular Liberalism =“Most progressive, most developed” and “Happiest countries” in the world would need such an amount of antidepressants!!

 

Where are the Muslim Nations?

A study has shown in 2022.

The Overall Happiest nations in the World:

But let this not fool people, because the Happiness of the unbelievers are just a deception you can read about it here:

https://marytn.medium.com/the-world-is-a-prison-for-the-believer-and-a-paradise-for-the-unbeliever-adc4bbb99d24

Even Elon Musk admits “the people who claim to be the Happiest” are actually the most miserable people”:

See: https://youtube.com/shorts/2ETewwoeZJI?feature=share

Number 35

Divorce Rates

Shariah Law = Predominantly Muslim countries have the least amount of divorce rates compared to that of the West.

I can understand that when there’s strong abuse in a relationship it should end. No one deserves to be treated like that.

That said, I don’t think we should simply encourage a relationship to end just because you seem to have fallen out of love, or that your partner no longer makes you happy. Partners, especially with children, should pursue marriage counselling professionals to help fix and heal relationships, especially the ones bound with children. It’s easy to say “move on” or don’t put up with the struggles when it’s not your relationship, but the damage divorce does and all the court cases and how children grow up with all that drama, can have very long term effects on their mental health. Secular liberal thought process does not believe in much sacrifice, patience and perseverance to change, they will often teach a feminist ideology such as; “men will always be men”, and men won’t change, it’s in their DNA. And so they persuade couples to end relationships because it doesn’t serve their motion to maximum pleasure, it says why to stick around and waste your life to change someone when you can instead go live your life. So it’s self-serving and does not understand sacrifice for the greater good which is about not giving up, stopping making it always about you, and putting others before yourself such as thinking about the greater harm. I’ve seen many couples who haven’t given up and over time through counselling the love they thought they lost sparked, and change happened, and many couples have been saved, and so have their kids. There is a reason why the divorce rate is very high, unfortunately, the wrong messages are being put forward, which is killing the fabric of society, as Muslims, our families are a test, God tests us through our families if we all had a perfect marriage or a perfect relationship where would the test be?

For those who are patient with the struggles of marriage to help fix them, there is a great reward in the end. May Allah protect and safeguard All marriages, especially ones with children. When a divorce takes place, Allah’s thrones shakes, so it’s a serious matter and it shouldn’t be taken lightly. And perhaps a reason why Muslims are better at managing divorce because Islam encourages better commitment for the great good.

Secular Liberalism =

You would think, that Muslim nations who predominantly live in developing nations therefore the Un-happiest right? And that most people living in the West, in the land of modernity and enlightenment would be considered the happiest right? Not at All, as you can see their world view leads to the most divorcee. Top 10 countries happen to be that which is “Western”.


I shared above three different up to date modern stats, from different sites to show that West has highest divorce rates.

There are some critics who bring up Maldives a predominantly Muslim country which has the highest amount of divorce rate. But that comes from a old report published by the U.N back in 2002.

Also when we look at statistical analysis, there will always be a nation that goes against the rule. This is called “exception against the rule”.

Therefore critics can not sweep under the carpet that Western nations suffer the most divorces, by sighting just the one Muslim nation in top10 compared to most Western countries in top10. And then conclude well there isn’t much of a diffrence between Muslim nations and Western nations when it comes to divorce. That in of itself is a fallacy, because we shouldn’t be using an exception to the rule as evidence, and rather go by majority rule. So for example, if there is only one or two Muslim countries that are the richest in the world, even richer then all Western countries. But then the most of the other Muslim countries are bellow most Western countries in GDP, no rational person would then say, Muslim countries are doing better, based on the exception to the rule, for having one or two very rich countries. Similarly just because one Muslim country like Maldives toped the chart back in 2002, does not mean that now proves that Muslim countries and Western countries are ” alike” because they are not as most of the countries in the top10 who suffer the most divorces’s are of the Western nations.

Source:

https://www.unifiedlawyers.com.au/blog/global-divorce-rates-statistics/

There are those who insist, Islamic nations don’t allow women to get a divorce unless it’s done by the husbands permission. This is not true, as Shariah law allows women to divorce if the husband refuses, it is known as Khula, read details;

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/26247/khula-definition-and-how-it-is-done

Two non-Muslim critics wrote:

My Response:

Bit weak Stephen, shows you are ignorant about Islam. Women do have a right to divorce under Islam. Read the term here;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khul%27

As for Kryojenix and Mr J,

Even if it’s increasing in Golf states. It’s nowhere near what the West is experiencing. And it’s not that because they have freedom, it’s because Feminism has ruined family union in the West, and its tentacles are trying to reach the Muslim lands.

You can read here:
https://insidearabia.com/divorce-arab-gulf-sign-chhanging-times/

How the Saudi for example admit, it’s “foreign influence” that’s given a higher divorce rate in Saudi Arabia then usual.

Yes in the West and under feminist ideology, the freedom they give is way to lose, so she’s no longer compelled or driven by God to stay in the marriage, for the sake of children and so it doesn’t damage children growing up. But in the West, it’s given a All go ahead, no Questions asked!

All good just leave the law courts and government will pick up the pieces and so why divorce is more prominent in the West. You call that freedom but that freedom and very easy way out of the contract have destroyed families and children growing up. Walkout whenever she wants, isn’t always a good message, it’s what feminists preach. Feminists say “Don’t tolerate he won’t change Men are all the same “. This is the message that’s been drummed into women by Secular liberal feminists. So it’s Feminists and women so-called freedom that has destroyed your families over in the West. And certainly not because women have got freedom from tyranny, rather they were taught the wrong attitude towards freedom and they weren’t taught patience, unlike what’s been taught to Muslim women, to help save the marriage. This is why Islamic countries are doing better when it comes to ” Divorce rates”. And growing families because they are the last stand in the face of Feminism and they are the only ones out of all religions to hold onto conservative values no matter how much it’s under attack, and that’s why the as of the world is so heavily invested in trying to reform it like they did with Christianity. So of course we are going to see numbers “spike” but there is now still a movement within the Muslim Ummah to fight against the purge of Feminism, and we will always do better against it’s Attack, time will tell that the Muslim nations will never ever be as bad as the ones we are seeing in the Secular liberal West, after all even the West admits they are a very long way from reforming Islam and Muslims. Some have even suggested, “We no longer can reform it, and that’s why they try and bomb it back to the stone age once in a while.

That in of it’s self speaks volumes.

Furthermore, this further proves why a Islamic life style is better from foreign influence and Western foreign standards, when you ” introduce those foreign standards, all it does is damage Muslim societies like the Golf states like Feminism has damaged the Western nations. So bringing up Golf states, only proves why the Western ideology regarding families is bad for Muslim and bad for humanity in general.

There are now statics to show, that women working in high office, tend to have twice as many divorce then what Men do.

https://www.businessinsider.com/research-shows-women-more-likely-get-divorced-after-promotion-2020-2?amp

Ouch!

Number 36

Segregation and Equal rights

Shariah Law = Believes in Segregation between Men and Women.

Secular Liberalism =

Will often ridicule, Islam for Men to be segregated from women. Despite believing in other forms of segerating Men from women.

Explained Here:

My Response:

Notice, this tool. Can only insult by swearing her dirty mouth when being confronted on the lie that equal rights exists, when this is far from the truth. And the West divided Men from Women.

How come the feminists are hiding over Ukraine and it’s injustice for only targeting men?

My dialogue with a Critic. I responded to a video where it shows a lady was being sexualy taunted at a local gym, so a non-Muslim tried to troll cause they don’t have a real response. See for yourself:

Number 37

FERTILITY RATES and Marriage

Shariah Law = encourages to have big families. In fact Muslims are known to have the fastest fertility rate of any other race, religion or Western culture.

Secular Liberalism = discourages having a large family. In fact they mock Muslim families for having so many children.

Take a read how this belief of theirs is working against them;

Furthermore:

For US women born in the 1940 and 1950’s, about 60% were married by the time they were 20 years old.

For women born in the 1990s and thereafter, only around 10% will be married by age 20. More alarmingly, it is projected that close to 50% of them will never marry at all. And these are conservative projections. Probably the situation is more dire. (data is from National Survey of Family Growth)

The trends are the same throughout the Western world. The Muslim world seems to be desperate to catch up.

Are you unmarried and under 40? Do you have dreams of getting married? Of having a stable happy married life with children?

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the odds are stacked against you. And it’s only getting worse.

What is causing such a consistent trend over the past 80 years?

There are many more factors than I cannot summarize in a post. But all those factors are in some way related to increased individual rights and freedoms granted by liberalism.

The reason that in virtually all societies historically, the majority of women were married by 25 was human biology. The biological drive to reproduce, to have children, but also the biological importance of family institutions as the building blocks of wider society.

Those institutions, like marriage, like parenthood, like maintaining an extended family, place duties on people. Duties require sacrifice, they’re not fun, they reduce your individual freedom. Liberalism says that this is a bad thing.

Why should you sacrifice your fun for the sake of marriage? Why should you put your dreams on hold for children? Why should you take a pay cut so you can work fewer hours so that you can take care of your aging parents?

Liberalism says, you shouldn’t. Furthermore, technology is invented to “solve” the “problems” that biology creates. Women have a biological need for children but that will interrupt their career or educational ambitions? Well, they can freeze their eggs when they are young and use a sperm bank. And so on.

Liberalism is destroying the human race.

  • by Daniel Haqiqatjou

Watch the video:

My response to Amsiey FG

Atheist tend to have much smaller families, and they are pretty much the light bares for abortions under the motto of pro-choice. In fact Atheist tend to believe in maximum pleasure, meaning their whole objective is about living life to it’s full maximum, and things like marriage and children for them gets in the way, of trying to live life to it’s fullest. Who wants to spend their time raising children, and cooking and doing the washing, when me and by partner can travel the world and live life to it’s maximum pleasure.

So yes,  I see the attitude of Atheists and I suggested if she lives by that same world view, but does one have to be a extremist for questioning the ideology of Secular liberal Atheism?

What is even more peculiar is this case:

https://7news.com.au/news/world/indian-couple-sue-son-for-not-having-child-c-6794330

A Secular liberal Hindu waits 6 years and and still no grand children.

Number 38

Converting the Fastest Islam or Secular Liberalism?

Shariah Law = Is now the fastest growing Religion.

Secular Liberalism =

Response:

We often here from critics of Islam. That the reason why Islam is growing so fast and will pass other religions as the dominant religion by 2035-2050 is based merely on fertility rates [1]. But what they won’t tell you is that Islams rivalry religion which is Christians which is leading the pack so far, between the years 2015 and 2060 will have an estimated 72 million leave Christianity and switch to another faith all together according to PEW research [2]. That’s equivalent to every Christian living in the united kingdom leaving Christianity. Imagine that for a moment. No Christians left in the land of the cross. In fact according to the same research Muslims receive the highest population of converts who convert to Islam from Christianity which is around 77% of all converts to Islam that come to them from Christianity. [3]

But yeh let’s just talk about birth rates, to undermine Islam’s growth rates.
🤔

Ref:

[1]
Fertility rates

https://www.pewforum.org/2017/04/05/the-changing-global-religious-landscape/
https://www.pewforum.org/2017/04/05/the-changing-global-religious-landscape/

[2]
Religious switching
https://www.pewforum.org/2017/04/05/the-changing-global-religious-landscape/pf_17-04-05_projectionsupdate_switching640px/

[3]
77% converts to Islam are Christians

Number 39

Suicide Rates

Shariah Law = Forbids it.

Secular Liberalism:

See how Men in the West have highest suicide Rates:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/909294505794899/permalink/1072520076139007/

Allah says in the Qu’ran;

Secular Liberal Atheists for example would use the Problem of Evil and suffering as to disprove God or Religion. But here is the thing people who are conservative and religious do much better when it comes t facing “suffering”.

See this emotional video of a Imam in Australia, who tragicaly lost his brother and son in a ski accident, and He admits that religion and the belief in God has helped kept his sanity

Number 40

Technology and Modern advancements Why Muslims want to move to West if Shariah is so great?

Shariah Law:

https://safeshare.tv/x/agj3CBFP3HM

Secular Liberalism:

The industrial revolution, and its modern Advancements.

Response Video two videos.

Number 41

HEALTH

Shariah Law: Prescribes many health benefits, Like Fasting and not drinking, or smoking or taking drugs.

Scular Liberalism:

Almost all things are legal, drinking alcohol, drinking and taking certain drugs. Fasting isn’t prescribed.

Now research has shown, the middle east has a lower cancer rate then all Western nations.

See the video:

See bellow how not a single Muslim country in the highest Cancer rates:

As you can see all top 50 are not Muslim. All though Lebanon has biggest in Muslim population it has a big 22% Christian population, and Cyprus is pretty much devided into a Muslim and Christian nation which maybe the reason why these countries are also part of countries with high cancer rates. So all in all Majority Muslim nations are no where to be seen.

Number 42

Sense of community

Shariah: Encourages and mandates to even look after your neighbours.

See video:

Secular Liberalism: It’s optional, and on a regress.

You will see comical things like this where the neighbours don’t even bother to help each other in cutting the lawn grass. Of course not all cases, but seeing things like this is common in the West:

See the next disgusting image that comes out of Australia, a man falls on train tracks, and all though two courage women try to help lift the man off the tracks, there are dozens of healthy men just standing around and doing nothing to assist.

Watch the video here:

https://fb.watch/cmvBIJY2hv/

One comment was so disgusted by this and they wrote;

Even a Ex-Muslim who hates Islam admits Islam has structure!

Number 43

RACISM

Shariah Law: Is against Racism.

Secular Liberalism: Breeds Racist thought.

Atheism and Darwinian evolution created Racism equating black men closer to chimps and the origins of Africa. And the White man is more the “Modern depiction of man, meaning further away from the primitive-looking man.

So yeh, blame Atheism and their evolution nonsense as being the inspiration for racism.

Also these Liberalists site false claims such as:

Westerners often site, Top 10 countries

Being the best countries for racial equality. Such as:

1. Netherlands
2. Canada
3. New Zealand
4. Sweden
5. Denmark

Etc….

Source:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/best-countries-for-racial-equality?slide=6

These stats posted are bogus and ill prove it.

For example, they write the worst countries for racial vilification are:

No. 76: Saudi Arabia

Racial discrimination is illegal in Saudi Arabia, but a U.S. State Department report has alleged cases of discrimination against national, racial and ethnic minorities, including that country’s large number of migrant workers, who are given few legal protections. That same U.S. government report also notes a tolerance campaign by the King Abdulaziz Center for National Dialogue that is seeking to address some of these problems.
Discrimination issues are part of a larger concern over human rights in Saudia Arabia, a topic that has drawn international condemnation. Freedom House consistently ranks the kingdom at the bottom globally for ensuring political rights and civil liberties.

Source:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/slideshows/worst-countries-for-racial-equality?slide=9

Notice, just because foreign workers were exploited by corporate companies they taint the country as being one of the most racist when corporate companies don’t represent the general public and their attitude towards other races.

So instead the U.S smears an entire nation for being highly racist based on what “some” corporate businesses do toward migrant workers like poor paying conditions etc. This has nothing to do with race, but rather exploiting those who come from 3rd world countries, like any other corporate company would do, just as we find companies like NIKE exploiting Asian poor labour conditions, would anyone taint “Nike for Racism?

What I just proved is the statistics are not accurate and are not reflective of the general public, since it’s based on merely the treatment of what corporate companies do and not what the general public does. So how can they generalize and taint the whole nation as being high on the racism end, when it’s only a handful of corporate companies exploiting migrant workers?

So, I’ve proven that the top10 is not accurate since there are many holes in the presumption of racist countries based on false analysis.

Now have a look at the blatant racism on national T.V regarding racism by tthe West. If these people can be so open and transparent about being a Racist on national T.V just imagine how

African Ukrainian we’re denied leaving the country during the War against Russia.

Read further:

Number 44

Progressed and civilized

Islamophobe: “How can you believe in some 1400 year old text and its moral guidelines! Get with the times. It’s 2018!”

Me: “Truth doesn’t have an expiration date.”

Islamaphobe: Yes but I think some things need to also progress in the way we approach things and realise the world is different ,people are different and world order has changed . People like you are the same people that want to enforce religion through the government and kill women because they don’t dress as you like .

Me: Just because people make up new moral standards does not mean we are not progressive if we refuse to accept them. If for example in 50 years time from now people start marrying in Incest relationship or accepting Zoophillia or say we go back to accepting child marriages to 9 or 12 year old girls in the West, just because these might be the norm in the future does not mean we all need to progress to accept them. Just because the World changes does not mean, your un progressive to accept something you disagree with.If you still insist we must still go along with this progression then you are no diffent from those oppressive religious regimes that force there own moral standards on everyone else to comply.

Islamaphobe: That’s fine ,but if you live in a certain country ,and you choose to stay then it’s not your choice ,you either progress or get the hell out . Every country expects this . Also don’t play stupid . In Australia it’s illegal and in most western countries and considered pedophilia for children that age to get married . In the United States there were some states that allowed at 14-15 …never ever 9 and the whole country is against it and they will ban it . In other regions , they do have forced child marriages as a widespread norm . So stop playing dumb . You can choose to live the way you want with 0 progression but in a country where it’s required as a condition and apart of our citizenship ,ours laws to progress then we follow the law of the land or we choose to leave ,we don’t go against the country’s way of life and then speak about religion while we continue to live in the same country . If that’s what you want then you to a country where the society doesn’t accept progression ,liberalism ,democracy ,freedom etc alps difference between forced child marriages and someone’s own personal life in the 21st century in a liberal democracy .

Me: You said that if I live in a certain country I must progress or get the hell out?
I ask who defines progression which is like i said earlier is merely based on ones subjective norms. That would be like me saying, if you live in Saudi Arabia you need to progress and obey its laws such as not being permitted to have a driver’s license. If you dont accept it, then you should get the hell out therefore unprogressed according to the law of that land. Yes I do agree that if a person lives in a particular part of the world He/She must adhere to its laws, however to call that person unprogressed for his disagreement is not a coherent consistent judgement when the one making the unprogression judgement could very well be deeme in the same way (I.e unprogressed) as most moral judgement even in the 21st century are based on ones subjective opinion, so in the eyes of most liberalists for example, going on nudist walks and parades is something quite progressive, but one can make the argument it’s not progressive at all rather it’s backward and that’s how Neanderthals use to walk back hundreds and thousands of years ago, therefore those nudist liberals who claim there progressed are actually going back in time and behaving like unprogressed animals.

As for the Age of Consent you said it was never at 9 years old in America, well your wrong, in 1885 to 1889 the age of consent was even as low as 7 in some states of America. Which was then raised much later, the point here is, that one day they may go back to those laws since laws and morals change, therefore calling somthing unprogressive based on the current norms is unethical as a thousand years from now, your moral values may be deemed as ancient and backward and they may go back to accepting marriages at a much younger stage in life, just like many other ancient values are accepted today such as public nudity at some instances. Furthermore the age of consent in the United Kingdom is 16 while in Australia it is 18. Do we now say the United kingdom is unprogressed due to its disagreement with Australia?

So let’s now stop playing the Progression police, as some kind of moral rule,
Progression is subjective and can not be applied as a Universal standard, so stop acting like a court jester as though you wish to apply one dominant rule when the same kind of unprogression assertion can be made just as valid against your own western culture and ethics deeming them as unprogressive.

A Secular Libarlists will helplessly post memes like this;


Response;

The picture is incomplete.

Where is the picture showing Western mastery of pornography? Heroin? Fornication? Sodomy, abortion, single motherhood, sex change surgery, anti depressants, drag queen story hour, single unit living pods, bug-based faux meat?

Wonders of the Modern West!

What humanity needs to realize is that science and technology are not a blank check. Yes, they have some positives, but they also destroy human life and civilization. We have yet to see the full consequences of the Industrial Revolution, but the result is not going to be good. It is looking like the result will be the end of the human species. Allahu `alam.

You can watch The Genius of Islam: Episode 1 and 2 for more elaboration on this (links below).

But the point is, the West can gloat about going to space and inventing the automobile and bombing the world into submission. But they should also take credit for unleashing a monster that has destroyed so many cultures, so many people, and arguably will lead to the extinction of humanity.

Episode 1: https://youtu.be/Wp5AHzHq0IA
Episode 2: https://youtu.be/ZNlEtBZxML8

Another point;

Westerner: We didn’t think Europe will be at War in the 21st Century.

Me: Um……… Serb ethnically cleansing Bosnians?

Westerner: 😕

Me: When Muslims are killed by Christians, they will make sure and pretend it never happened. They will pretend how they are so civilized and how they are not like the middle East. These people are so brainwashed into thinking the white race is civilized, they will often say, Russian people are innocent of the crimes in Ukraine, this is just one man Putin’s fault, and that the Russian military is just forced to kill Ukrainians. This again is their way of trying to defend the white race being civilised. And unlike the barbarians of the middle east referring to Muslims.

Secular Liberal Westerners would say;

“Our ancestors were British, immoral, uncivilized idiots who knew nothing of the world. We are vastly superior to any other time in history!”

Response;

A common sentiment you hear today is that humanity has “progressed” beyond the ignorance and ethics of generations before us. Many people have this strange belief that after they were born the world changed for the better — that they were somehow gifted with an ethos and intelligence that rivals the collective IQ of everyone who has since died. Because we now have the Internet, iPhones, and modern medicine we are somehow “better” than the entirety of humanity before our existence.

But this is such a deluded view of reality.

Sure, our technology and science have become more advanced; but is this how we define human existence? Does all of this make us the best example of human achievement and behaviour? I beg to differ.

Send most anyone out into the wilderness without modern tech and they would end up dying in a matter of days. Most children of the past would outperform most contemporary adults in basic modes of survival. Yet, despite such incompetence, we call ourselves superior? Even with our technology and medicines, we have created a system where superficial and unhealthy foods are easier to access than organics — yet, we are superior? Despite having a wealth of information at our fingertips, literacy and comprehension have declined drastically across the world; people know more about their favourite

reality TV shows and musicians than they do basic history and science — yet, we are superior? Despite our claims to civility, we still murder each other in horrific ways and wars are waged in such a manner that the vast majority of casualties are civilians — yet, we are superior? At least our ancestors had the excuse of lacking so many of the privileges we claim to possess.

However, what is most egregious about this myth is not the fact that our technological advancements don’t necessarily correspond with our ethical or rational decision making, but that it is such slander of those who came before us. How would civilization have gotten to this point had it not been for the functioning of humanity prior? How could such “brutish”, “immoral”, and “uncivilized idiocy” possibly bring us to this period? Would we not have ceased to exist by this point?

Certainly. But those who favour such a myth are not interested in the details; the nuances of human civilization and the sacrifices our ancestors had to make to get us this far. No, they were all inferior, because we must be superior — we must be special.

If there was ever a field of historical revisionism based on narcissism, our generation would certainly be the exemplar for future generations. Hopefully, they come to realize this. #PleaseReflect

– By Asadullah Ali

Let’s continue, Westerners will heavily boast about how due to;

Science and technology and modern way of thinking, how the West has modernized from the dark ages, and how it has developed gracefully to a better world under the so-called era of “Enlightenment. And how Religion particularly Islam has not progressed and has left many Muslim nations backwards, they argue Muslims or Islam has failed civilisation as a whole it is because it’s their religion that has kept them that way for many thousands of years. They will argue, religious teachings are detrimental to today’s living standards and has been the root cause of today’s problems. And that Muslims need to give up their religion so that they can progress and become like them.

Well, we have documented a comparison, between the two worlds and the two thoughts and teachings, and when we analyse we shall see, the fruits that are produced between the east and the west. After you have seen a comprehensive basic level analysis between the two, such as Shariah teachings versus those taught under secular liberalism we shall see, exactly which system has contributed to the success and what system has led to being a failure for humankind. Do also consider, all though most Muslim nations do not run on Shariah rule of law,  they overall surprising do much better than the West. We could not imagine how much more it would improve if the law of the land adhered to a Shariah-based system. 

A Westerner mocks Afghanistan for reintroducing segregated Schools between boys and girls.

Number 45

Education

Shariah Law:

There is no teaching in Islam that prohibits education. Rather Islam encourages education but in proportionate terms, such as separation between sexes, and lessons that are not contradictory to Islam, such as Darwinian Evolution, which are theories that contradict Islam such as the descent of man, or how the universe was formed, where false theories are presented to students as facts, which can be misleading such as where they teach natural causes to be the origin of design when we know that this is just an assumption and therefore teachings like this, can be dismissed and shouldn’t be allowed to pervert the minds of the youth. So all though Islam allows for Education, Islam encourages to avoid children being brainwashed by false theories that could corrupt their minds. But don’t take my word for it, the West also believes in censorship of false material. Look at for example how they shut down social media accounts of anti vaccine campaigners, because their narrative disagreed with Mainstream medical theory. Now one may argue well that’s justified because false information can lead to people being hospitalized. Well I could say the same about people being mislead by Atheist ideology such as Darwinism that can lead people to much worse things then hospitalisation that thing is, afterlife and Hell fire, which is everlasting destruction.

Secular Liberal Laws:

Sure let’s talk about education, because Westerns love to use their poster child from Pakistan Malala to attack Muslims that we are anti education especially for women. Well let’s give them a little of bit of a history lesson:

Debate Review:

Secular liberalism Vs Islam;

See how brother Daniel, shows how Muslim women should priorities marriage, before education. But this doesn’t mean she can’t get a education.

Salty Secular Libtards, when they no longer can tolerate the evidence you display to them will then resort to trying to label you as a Hypocrite for living in the West. And not going to live in a Shariah based Muslim country:

______________________________________________________

Muslim Response:

You can’t compare the moral rights of western values to that of the Muslim nations. That would be like Me saying the West descriminates because it doesn’t allow polygamy in Australia, burka in France. Every country has it’s own values, no country can give rights to All. Every country discriminats one way or another, every country has their own values. As for genital mutilation, this is not Islamic procedure the way those specific tribes conduct it. In fact GMF is literally unheard of in places like, Turkey, Saudi, Indonesia and Pakistan I’ve explained this in my video:

If you like to though compare Islamic law to Western moral values and it’s effects and benefits to human kind do see my article here:

See now how a Muslim women debunks why Muslim women should get education. But not in Western schools:

Numbers 46

Women Empowerment

Shariah Law:

Believes in boundaries, for both Men and Women. Believe in Gender roles as a form of women in empowerment.

See the link; read towards end of article where we list the empowerment things women get over men:

Secular Liberal Laws:

The big lie, about Womens freedom in the West women empowerment was created to materialise women.

Numbers 47

Minority rights

Shariah Law:

https://www.call-to-monotheism.com/the_status_of_non_muslims_in_the_islamic_state

Secular Liberalism:

Under secular liberalism, minority rights are?

The next posts are a response countering critics on their lies about mis-representing Shariah law:

Updated 13th Sep 2021

List of Responses Answering the Critics Fundamental Criticism of Islam.

Does Shariah Law allow one to Critique Islam or Quran?
https://thedebateinitiative.com/2014/11/16/did-the-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-kill-his-critics/

Does Shariah Law say two female witness equal 1 Man’s witness?
http://www.muslimdebate.org/polemics/41-are-2-females-worth-1-man-according-to-islam

Does Shariah law honore kill?
https://yaqeeninstitute.org/en/jonathan-brown/islam-is-not-the-cause-of-honor-killings-its-part-of-the-solution/

Does Shariah Law oppress Women by Forcing Hijab?
https://youtu.be/ooP-U0_EoOA

Does Shariah Law give Men more inheritance why?
https://youtu.be/kB5ZxNAh1tM

Does Shariah Law allow a Man to Beat his Wife?
Video 1: https://youtu.be/Y-XzSHBfTLg
Video 2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=6DcF4F4US8Q

Does Shariah Law believe in Lying Takiya to further Islam?
Link 1 http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/08/taqiyya-the-ultimate-intellectual-cop-out/
Link 2
http://spencerwatch.com/2010/08/15/silencing-spencer-taqiyya-and-kitman-are-part-of-judeo-christian-belief/

Does Shariah Law say Rape victim needs 4 Witnesses and does Rape victim get Punished. Answer is No.
https://www.bismikaallahuma.org/polemical-rebuttals/islam-require-witnesses-rape/

Does Shariah Law simply amputate the hand of a theif or is there more to the story?
https://youtu.be/3hiSO9kMexI

Does Shariah Law permit GFM or Genital Female circumcision?
https://youtu.be/d2Vt2acAabk

Does Shariah Law simply Execute Gay People or punish them? Or allow them to live their Privat lives?
From minute: 6:40
https://youtu.be/Hh7yBL61-Q8

Does Shariah Law Believe in Abrogated Violent verses?
https://youtu.be/bJlfe68jvZ0

Does Shariah Law stone for Adultery is this Barberic? Can it really be applied how difficult is it to apply?
https://youtu.be/enTXLxZ1kRQ

Link 2: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2118316298400046&id=1615572925341055

Does Shariah law not allow to respect and follow the Law of a Non-Muslim country?
http://abuaminaelias.com/obeying-the-law-in-non-muslim-countries/

Does Shariah Law Permit Multiple Wives?
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=9TudaLR9e8s

Does Shariah law permit Slaves?

Does Shariah Law segregate Men & Women?
https://ramio1983.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/whats-with-gender-segregation/

Does Shariah Law force Women into Marriage?
http://talktoislam.com/44/does-islam-allow-forced-marriages

Also:
https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/12/15/islam-on-forced-marriages/

Does Shariah Law command to Kill Un-Believers and Endorse Terrorism?

Refuting a Ex-Muslim on his misinterpretations of Islam condoning Terrorism?
Part 1/2 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8rEb8NfMPuc

Part 2/2:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-VRMEY-ic

Refuting list of misinterpreted Quranic verses:
https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/11/08/debunking-the-myth-that-the-quran-endorses-violence-2/

Does Shariah law endorse to Rape Slave girl at WAR
http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/does_islam_permit_muslim_men_to_rape_their_slave_girls_

So why did Shariah law allow Concubines and Sex Slavery?

Response:

Does Shariah law believe in Female honors killings?
Debunked here:
https://yaqeeninstitute.org/en/jonathan-brown/islam-is-not-the-cause-of-honor-killings-its-part-of-the-solution/

Does Shariah Law Permit wedding a 9 year old girl? Why did the Prophet of Islam Marry a young girl?

Part 1: https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2019/02/05/refuting-pedophillia-lie-of-atheists-christian-claims-against-the-prophet-muhammed-pbuh/

Part 2: Age of Marriage was low back then. Western World.
https://discover-the-truth.com/tag/age-of-consent/

Does Shariah law execute one who leaves Islam?
https://youtu.be/XzCoSKVxYyY

Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s