Uncategorized

Did God ” Mute” Muslim Debator Sheik Ahmed Deedat?

Last update: 25th May 2020.

■ New Update, we show that Ahmed Deedat was not entirely “Mute” as the Christian missionary prepose.

■ New Update. Did God “Mute” Ravi Zacharias ?

 

 

(Revisiting version) Christian Missionaries mocking the Death of Sheik Ahmed Deedat.

 

By: Mustafa Sahin

Christian missionaries today years after the death of Prominent Muslim Debator who was World renowned Sheik Ahmed Deedat whom “shook” the foundations of Christianity is even today being attacked by the missionaries. It seems the Christians feel so badly hurt they won’t even leave the man alone in his blessed grave. They will often show pictures of Ahmed deedat showing pains on his face in his very last days terminally sick in his hospital bed. And make remarks such as” His facing his punishment.

Yet these same Triniterian pagans, have absolutely no problem in their Jesus, being spat upon, whipped, nailed to a cross butt naked & humiliated, left to die in complete agony pain and suffering, i wonder if this is the “sign” of Jesus being a liar since feeling pains of death equals deceit according to the Christian narrative?

The Pagan missionaries claim that after Sheik Ahmed Deedat debated Anish Shorish a Christian Apologist. For 9 years after that,  He Ahmed Deedat became (Mute) through illness due to being punished for making lies in debates against the Bible. Apparently Deedat Prayed to God in the Debate to “Mute” the liar.

However notice the Christian distortions here. Deedat asked God to ” Mute” the one lying (during) the Debate (i.e) not being able to answer the Questions. It wasn’t supposed to be understood as going into terminal illness then becoming Mute off the debate platform but rather during the Debate.

In fact even for arguement sake if it were to do with also a ” Muteness” as of after a debate, how exactly is a man (mute) if he has done dozens of Public World renowned Debates held across the Globe with famous evangelists in front of crowds of 8,000 people? How is He mute? When 250,000 copies of his books were sold additionally 10,000 more right after his prominent succesful debates? How is he “mute” when he established IPCI a international Muslim missionary academy which got awarded by King faisel in 1986?

True He may have been terminally ill but his certainly not “Mute” when his videos are still being watched and cherished by millions today. And what did you expect? An (87 year old man) to live for ever without a Terminal illness which would eventually put him in a coma in Hospital?

The missionaries claim in 1996 Ahmed Deedat was soon stricken by illness soon after he attacked the Cruicifiction? Yet these Christian accusers left out the part that Shiek Ahmed deedat wrote more then 10 major publications and one of those Great books was called” Cruicifixtion or Cruifiction. Hence My Question is why didn’t God stop and “Mute” Ahmed Deedat then? Why did God allow him to complete his debate and his books and he sold more then 250,000 copies? Why did God allow him to work (50 years) of his life in Debating Christian missionaries? If he was supposedly a liar, why didn’t God take away his life, on stage or Mute him on stage yet allowed Ahmed Deedat to go on and complete the debate on the Cruicifiction? Which got “World renowned publications”? Surelly if He was on falsehood and punished by God for speaking against Cruicifiction and the Deity of Christ, God seemed to be far to late in supposedly punishing Sheik Deedat. In fact 87 years to late! Not many people live that long today you are actually quite blessed to make it till your late 70’s but for him to work till his 80’s is pretty “blessed” if you ask me. It is also a great probability for any elderly person to get stricken by a illness, it’s not as though Deedat died young like Nabeel Qureshi who lost his life at age 34, stricken to stomach Cancer, and use to spend his time bashing Islam and the Prophet Muhammed (Pbuh).

Furthermore according to reports, Ahmed Deedat was not exactly “Entirely Mute”, even while in bed, He learnt skills on how to “Communicate”.

20200519_015321

 

In fact he would even write letters:

20200519_013302

Source: (look under ilness and death) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Deedat

So as you can see, He was still able to “communicate” He could write letters to Ibrahim Jadwat, so I ask how is He really “Mute”?

Here is the Irony? the missionaries claim that Ahmed Deedat was stricken by illness after Anis Shorish debate?
But why do not the Christian missionaries tell us the full story on what happend to “Anish Shorrosh” after the debate? Well he was convicted for “Arson” and ended up in Jail for trying to burn his Church tax Documents, I wonder what money he was trying to hide from the government?

Read the report:

A Baptist evangelist minister and critic of Islam was arrested Wednesday and charged with first degree attempted arson for allegedly burning tax records of his religious organization in an attempt to set his building on fire. Anis Shorrosh, 75, of Daphne, Alabama, was arrested after a fire was discovered Tuesday night in the trash room of the Loma Alta Towers condominium where he lives. 50 residents had to be evacuated from the building, but no one was hurt.

So now I ask, the Christian folks, was not Anis Shorrosh, “muted” for 10 years. Never to return to debates. And died at age 85?

So who was really “Muted” Deedat?  Who can still communicate in other forms or Anis Shorosh while still having the ability to speak fluently yet denied from no longer being able to debate due to his conviction. That’s what I call being “Muted”.

See the storey: Watch: http://youtu.be/B5NmuS8GjaQ

Here is a second incredible Irony, did the Christian missionary forget the story of Jimmy Swaggart the Famous Christian Evangelist who Debated Shiek Ahmed Deedat? Soon after He mocked Ahmed deedat Because Islam allowed up to four wives making mockery on stage against Sheik Deedat, Mr “Jimy Swaggart” soon after got caught cheating on his own wife with a Prostitute must watch;

Ahmed deedat: Response to Jimmy Swaggart Caught with Prostitute:

So i ask you “Christians” who was Humiliated Shiek Deedat or his Christian opponents? Also does this also “signify” the Christian position is “Wrong” in regards to “Polygamy”? Since God exposed Swaggart right after Swaggart Mocked, Polygammy?

Ahmed Deedat, this great mans legacy continues to this very day inspiring millions , and his works contributed to many Christians converted to Islam. Why? because He has left a mark in history with his works are still till this very day are viewed, read and followed across the globe. May Allah bless his Soul. Ameen.

Let’s continue to turn the “Tables on Christians;

Check out this article: Where Nabeel Qurashi wife, made a false  Prophecy about Her Husband. She said, that she got a “Feeling” that the Holy Spirit, revealed to her that, God will heal Nabeel Qurashi. And it actually turned out to be a “False Prophecy”

20200518_043009

See the article published here: https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/05/17/nabeel-qurashi-wifes-false-prophecy/

 

New Update!!×××××Breaking News××××××

What about Ravi Zacharias?

 

 

Ravi Zacharias, Feels Horrific Pains, and Has been Muted. Did Allah also “Mute” Ravi Zacharias? Since Sheik Ahmed Deedat, said my God “Mute” the liars?

Well Christians?

Standard
Uncategorized

Does the Christian Trinity trace back to a Early Jewish sect Binitarianism?

Note: this is a rough draft copy. Spelling errors will be corrected in a New copy coming soon…..

 

Br Mustafa Sahin ( Muslim) vs Steven Tilly (Christian Triniterian)

Introduction to the Debate:

A Christian Missionary wrote that there was historical facts that Jews believed that God had plural Beings. He was obviously talking about Binitarianism. I actually replied back saying that this was the view of a Heretical sect among the early Jews, and that they believed that there are TWO powers in heaven when in actual fact according to Christian Triniterians it is only ONE power in heaven divided into THREE Persons, i even showed him Christian Apologetic website’s that agrees they are heretical and there theology is not even Biblical. Source:http://www.gotquestions.org/Binitarianism.html

(Note: it was amusing to see towards the end of the debate the Christian missionary fled the debate leaving un-answered questions to our objections)

So here is where the Debate continues..

Steven Tilly wrote:

The only thing you’ve shown is your ignorance of history, Binitarianism was the norm of ancient Judaism and was outlawed as heretical in the 2nd century. Oh, and Miroslav Volf refutes nothing, he only shows his ignorance of ancient Jewish beliefs and wants Christianity and Islam to sing Kumbya (wishful thinking. The concept of Two Powers in Heaven was the view of God’s unity of 2nd Temple Judaism and before that.

Mustafa Sahin:
Did the early Jews believe in a development of the Trinity?

They use this link http://twopowersinheaven.com

This is refuted here https://youtu.be/HdVTx1I1ESM “They call it Binitarianism”

No Christian Triniterian accepts two powers in heaven. Rather they accept 1 Power in Heaven divided into Three and not divided into TWO.

These Christians when trying to locate the Origins of the Trinity since they are under the pump of it being a latter invension they desperately refer to a Jewish Herectic sect, however in doing so they are not getting the Trinity but rather Binitarianism that God is revealled in TWO rather then Three. So refering to these Early Jew Herectics only creates more problems then solving the Origins of the Trinity by appealing to early Bible followers on how they interpreted the Bible.

There are some (links) written by another Christian Apologist named (Mark Bennet) here: http://www.answeringabraham.com/2016/02/did-early-jews-believe-in-two-powers-in.html?m=1
) who also claims that the Early Jews who were Binitarianism
did not view themselves as herectical.

Mustafa Sahin:

However of course they wouldnt have no Herectic group claims they are. That is determined by an opposition party, where Jews living prior to 200 BC and after the Birth of Jesus did not see it that way, and in fact did see them as Herectic even up until the Second Centuary. If those early Jews were only seen as Heretics in the Second Centuary. Are you saying they went Heretic from the beginning? If not then why don’t you preach beritinism rather Trinity? Why not preach Two powers instead of Three Powers? In fact one can argue Triniterians plagerized from the Heretics and modifying there own Triniterians invention.

Steven Tilley wrote:

Ok, now it’s obvious that you’re ignorant, selectively rational and don’t know a bit of Jewish history, and NO, binitarians were not a heretical sect with Judaism until the 2nd century, Binitarianism was the monotheism of the ancient Israelites.

As for your claim we “stole” from Jewish heretics, you stole your form of “monotheism” from disbelieving Jews, i.e., Unitarianism was a later invention of the 2nd century by heretical/disbelieving Jews; therefore, Islam is a heretical sect and a Arabic plagiarism of Judaism.

Mustafa Sahin:
Again let me repeat because logic and rationally doesn’t seem to be your strong point.

A)Who are the second Century people who classified them as Herectics. It was your Christian Scholars who appeal to the New Testament

B)Monotheism starts with Adam and Abraham so we all took from that premise. The point were your borrowing erd. Besides i don’t mind borrowing Monothiesm if that is the true nature of God. It answers Christians who claim Muslims borrow Mythologies from the Heretics when now we can say the same for Triniterians like your self appealing to the Early Jews.

C) The difference is not only did we all correctly borrowed. Monthesm Christianias modified it thus Adding the 3rd so if your appealing to the early Jews then by that notion you are a Herectic.

D) And if your appealing to Herectics for approval. Then we can too refer to the Heretic gnostocs for the Approval of Jesus not being Crucified.

E) You can’t have it both way either they are Herectic or they are not. Your Christian Scholars say that for them claiming there is ONLY two powers in heaven this makes them Herectics. Rather Christians say there is 1 power in heaven in Three Persons. Your Christian wensites fatwah say they are herectic and there teaching is not biblical. I sent the Fatwah source.

F) The Gnostics did not claim there heretic aswell. But Christians dont consider there interpretation. Notice Christians pick and choose what to accept doesn’t matter if there heretics by latter christian fatwah. That is called commiting the fallacy of inconsistency.
Can i quote and use the interpretation of Heretics?

G) Thanks to you, I now have a new argument to make the Gnostic Apocryphal Peter stronger. Apparently we can refer to Heretics even if its  classified heretical  by Christians. If im selectivity rational. Your selectively & inconsistent thus making you irrational. You take your pick.

H) Christian Fatwah website admits Binitarianism is not even Biblical. Read what they write Qoute:
“The Trinity is a great mystery, and even the most learned Bible scholars cannot adequately explain it. However, the Bible, specifically the New Testament, teaches that the one true God exists as three Persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). The Bible also teaches that it was the Son who became incarnate, not the Father or the Spirit. Thus, Binitarianism is not biblical”.End Qoute.

Source:http://www.gotquestions.org/Binitarianism.html

View it herectical…ahh the irony. If you claim the Origins of the Trinity date back to Biniterism then that means you triniterians copied a herectic sect thus plagerisizing from the Herectics and then modifying.

I) This get’s even more amusing. Christian’s tell Muslims not to refer to the books of Heretics known as the Gnostics Apocalypse of Peter that says Jesus did not die on the Cross. Christians say they are early heretics. But then these same Christians refer to the Early Jewish Heretics to make a Theological Reference.

Steven Tilley wrote:

Ok, you’ve so far made endless red herrings, circular logic, never address the premises but went down the same circle your required to, why? Because the Quran says so, the very definition of circular logic.

-Who are the second Century people who classified them as Herectics. It was your Christian Scholars who appeal to the New Testament?

Steven Tilly Wrote:
No, it was Jews leading towards the Bar Kokhva revolt who were trying to get rid of other sects by labeling them heretics, including those who believed in two powers in heaven.

-Monotheism starts with Adam and Abraham so we all took from that?

Steven Tilly Wrote:
Says who? The Quran? That’s a completely circular argument

-The difference is not only did we all correctly borrowed. Monthesm Christianias modified it thus Adding the 3rd so if your appealing to the early Jews then by that notion you are a Herectic.

Steven Tilly Wrote:
Funny, because Islam is by definition a Arian heresy. And again, your ignorance is stupefying, Binitarianism was the monotheism of the early church and ancient Jews, it’s called History, something the Quran and Islam reject because it refutes the Islamic narrative.

-And if your appealing to Herectics for approval. Then we can too refer to the Heretic gnostocs for the Approval of Jesus not being Crucified.

Steven Tilly Wrote:
Now you’re mixing apples with oranges, if you’re going to appeal to Gnostics, then you’re blaspheming your God because they believe the world was created by an evil God, so you inadvertently concede that Allah is evil. And to add, they didn’t believe Jesus had a body, which your own Quran affirms that he had a body, so you’re being very inconsistent and showing how unstable the Quran really is.

-You can’t have it both way either they are Herectic or they are not. Your Christian Scholars say that for them claiming there is ONLY two powers in heaven this makes them Herectics. Rather Christians say there is 1 power in heaven in Three Persons. Your Christian wensites fatwah say they are herectic and there teaching is not biblical. I sent the Fatwah source.

Steven Tilly Wrote:
These “christians” don’t speak for me, don’t represent me, and don’t tell me what to think. Your appeal to what “christians” say and not what historical theology says, only tells me that you’re intellectually dishonest and like most Islamist fanatics, will grasp at any straw to attack an opponent even though that same argument refutes your position.

So, you either concede to the historical fact of the plurality in the Godhead or go living on in your fantasy world where Alexander the Great was a good Muslim even though historically he was a pagan and a sodomite. Take your pick.

Mustafa Sahin Counter Rebuttal;

-He said no it wasn’t the Christians it was the second centuary Jews.

Mustafa Sahin:

He just took hook line and Sinker. Thank you for affirming that Jews considered other Jews Heretics so the Early Jews were not the ONLY group there were OTHER groups who did not consider them on the right path.

-He asked who said so that Abraham and Adam was Monotheistic.

Mustafa Sahin:
Is this guy serious so you reject the Quran when it say they were on monotheism..?? this guy is the joke of the year. Its clear he doesn’t think about his answers. His just answering for the sake of answering. And wants to talk about Circular Reasoning. He says that the Jews are a historical fact. In his attempt to address my Question regarding why Christians added a 3rd Power. Notice he didnt answer the Question. Yet talks about me not answering his questions. You have no answer why you added a 3rd power to the TWO powers. What im merely showing is that when you appeal to those heretic groups. It just makes your position worse when it cam be used against you. Second Century Jews and todays Modern Christian Apologist Are saying the Early Jews are Evil for they deny the Third Godhead. And in fact those early Jews do not even claim Jesus is the Second power in the Heaven. In fact say nothing about the Second  Power refers to the Son. So notice you drew this picture in your head thinking they already accepted a Quarter of s premise in the Trinity. Evil people can still contain elements of Truth thats the point. They may be evil and deny the 3rd God head. But according to you they still hold to truth that they say the truth when depicting God as atleast TWO powers. Therefore we can make the argument yes the Gnostic also commit evil be tarnishing the Attributes of God but they still hold truth and rely what really happened to Jesus on the Cross.

So now i ask you Mr Tilly, answer the Question? “are the Early Jews evil, for denying the THIRD Power in heaven? For stating there are two powers instead of Three Powers?

Additionaly i find it amusing you reject the Christian (Fatwah) sites who disagree with You and accept my Muslim position. So those who have the same spirit as you are on my side why?

The Fatwah i gave was from GotQuestionsDotcom which testifies that. Here again is the Source: http://www.gotquestions.org/Binitarianism.html
They say it is NOT Biblical and they are even Protestant Triniterians.

In fact there website has good educated Scholarly credibility they qoute,” All of our answers are reviewed for biblical and theological accuracy by our staff. Our CEO, S. Michael Houdmann, is ultimately accountable for our content, and therefore maintains an active role in the review process. He possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies from Calvary Bible College and a Master’s degree in Christian Theology from Calvary Theological Seminary (Kansas City, MO).

Steven Tilly counter Rebuttal:

– He just took hook line and Sinker. Thank you for affirming that Jews considered other Jews Heretics so the Early Jews were not the ONLY group there were OTHER groups who did not consider them on the right path.

Steven Tilly wrote:
These are the same Jews who rejected Isa, so if disbelievers are true, than Islam is false. And you ignored the whole point, they rejected their own historical theology.

-Is this guy serious so you reject the Quran when it say they were on monotheism…LoL this guy is the joke of the year. Its clear he doesn’t think about his answers. His just answering for the sake of answering. And wants to talk about Circular Reasoning.

Steven Tilly Wrote:
I reject the Quran based on its falsehood, lies, and false accusations and the author’s ignorance and the fact that Muhammad is a false prophet.

-he says that the Jews are a historical fact. In his attempt to address my Question regarding why Christians added a 3rd Power. Notice he didnt answer the Question. Yet talks about me not answering his questions. You have no answer why you added a 3rd power to the TWO powers. What im merely showing is that when you appeal to those heretic groups. It just makes your position worse when it cam be used against you.

Steven Tilly Wrote:
The only thing you’ve shown is that when historical facts don’t agree with your ideology you reject it, this is the definition of selective rationality.

-Second Century Jews and todays Modern Christian Apologist Are saying the Early Jews are Evil for they deny the Third Godhead. And in fact those early Jews do not even claim Jesus is the Second power in the Heaven. In fact say nothing about the 2nd Power refers to the Son. So notice you drew this picture in your head thinking they already accepted a Quarter of s premise in the Trinity. Evil people can still contain elements of Truth thats the point. They may be evil and deny the 3rd God head. But according to you they still hold to truth that they say the truth when depicting God as atleast TWO powers. Therefore we can make the argument yes the Gnostic also commit evil be tarnishing the Attributes of God but they still hold truth and rely what really happened to Jesus on the Cross.

Steven Tilly Wrote:
Philo, the Targums, and apocryphal works from that period all show there was a binitarian view held with 1st century Jewish beliefs, with Philo it was the Logos, with the Targums it was the Memra, מימרא. Oh, and in case you didn’t know, early Christianity was viewed as a Jewish sect within 1st century Judaism, there was no one Judaism in the 1st century, there were Judaisms, Sadducees, Pharisees, Essenes, Hellenistic Judaism; go learn history.

God, Jesus, and Judaism: An Old Testament Bridge to Faith

-Answer the Question are the Early Jews evil for denying the THIRD Power in heaven. Bu stating there are two powers instead of Three Powers.

Steven Tilly wrote:
Every human on earth is evil.

-oh..so you reject the Christian Fatwah sites who disagree with you and accept my muslim position. So those who have the same spirit as you are on my side why? The Fatwah i gave was from GotQuestiomsDotcom which testifies that http://www.gotquestions.org/Binitarianism.html
is NOT Biblical and they are Protestant Triniterians.

There website read:

All of our answers are reviewed for biblical and theological accuracy by our staff. Our CEO, S. Michael Houdmann, is ultimately accountable for our content, and therefore maintains an active role in the review process. He possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies from Calvary Bible College and a Master’s degree in Christian Theology from Calvary Theological Seminary (Kansas City, MO).//

Steven Tilly Wrote:
Oh, so because they’re scholars I have to blindly follow whatever they say? If only I had a brain.

Mustafa Sahin counter Rebuttal:

In my response to Jews being against Jews;

Steven tilley writes:
These are the same Jews who rejected Isa, so if disbelievers are true, than Islam is false. And you ignored the whole point, they rejected their own historical theology.

Mustafa Sahin:
Partly true….but the point your missing they differed on God’s nature. You tried to make it as though there was one Agreed Nature of God amoung the Jews. And to escape this reality of contradicting views Steven appeals to Islam being amongst it. Well in doing so you didn’t prove one correct Theology you in fact Testified more contradicting views. So how is your circular reasoning helped you? it did not instead it just created more Contradictions on all sides regardless if its Triniterianism or Islam. As there were vast difference of Opinion on Jesus or the Nature of God.

Steven Tilley Writes:
I reject the Quran based on its falsehood, lies, and false accusations and the author’s ignorance and the fact that Muhammad is a false prophet.

Mustafa Sahin:
So you reject the Term God is ONE in the Quran. Hmm..so the Quran is not even accurate on saying God is One. Amusing.

In response to my Question where did the Early Jews identify three powers in heaven? And its a historical fact they did not.

Steven wrote:
“The only thing you’ve shown is that when historical facts don’t agree with your ideology you reject it, this is the definition of selective rationality”.

Mustafa Sahin:
Notice again he avoided to address the Question at hand by a red-herring fallacy. He doesn’t answer where the early Jewish sect he appeals to Worshiped God as Three Powers in Heaven he simply diverted the Question about me picking and choosing selectively? Thats not my Question. And since this guy wants to label me as being selective? This is the same Guy that selects which Scholars agree to his own Theology and dismisses any others at will, even Triniterian Scholars that disagree with him. And he wants to talk about being ” Selective?”.

I wrote earlier to Steven that, the Early Jews are herectics for they made evil statement by dropping the THIRD power in Heaven only decalaring TWO powers. Because i made the point that since Steven Tilly dismisses  ( Gnostics ancient writings which show verience in the Cruicifiction narrative of Jesus Christ) Steven  simply dismissed the veeient narrative since it came from Gnostics who were  Blasthemiers. However ever we show also Early Jews were also making blasthemy  aswell yet he selectively picks there version yet drops the Gnostic who make blasthemy aswell yet does not accept any truth from them where as he accepts truth from the early Jews even though they do not testify to the third and it is blasthemy to reject the third power. Yet has no issues using them as s Theological point of reference, yet selectively knocks back Gnotics groups who go against other Christian theological issues. Steven doesn’t even address this major contention he writes:

Steven Tilly Wrote:
Philo, the Targums, and apocryphal works from that period all show there was a binitarian view held with 1st century Jewish beliefs, with Philo it was the Logos, with the Targums it was the Memra, מימרא. Oh, and in case you didn’t know, early Christianity was viewed as a Jewish sect within 1st century Judaism, there was no one Judaism in the 1st century, there were Judaisms, Sadducees, Pharisees, Essenes, Hellenistic Judaism; go learn history.

God, Jesus, and Judaism: An Old Testament Bridge to Faith

Mustafa Sahin:
Again i didn’t ask if they held the view of biniterinism rather the view of the Third power which you dismissed  in reference to the EARLY JEWS. And thank you for affirming there was not 1 VIEW of Jews thus proving that many other interpretations flurished with the 1st centaury.

I asked Steven:
are the Early Jews evil for denying the 3rd power.

Steven Wrote:
“Every human on earth is evil”.

Mustafa Sahin:
Is this Steven serious? He dismissed the Gnostics such as the Apocyplse of Peter as being evil people thus he rejected any work done by them on that premise. Yet this same Steven accepts Theological reference from Early Jews who he considers Evil as well ? Talk about selective inconsistency and intellectual dishonesty!

I wrote to Steven saying: That i showed him Scholars that agree to the Position that Berinitnism is Heretical and not biblical and why would these Triniterians be on my side?

Steven tilley writes:
Oh, so because they’re scholars I have to blindly follow whatever they say? If only I had a brain.

Mustafa Sahin:
I find it ironic why would those who profess the trinity claim binitarianism is not biblical. This is the same website that strongly promotes the Trinity as a Protestant movement. Yet there holy spirit tells me i am right and you are wrong. Why would a Non-Biased Scholar one who affirms the Trinity reject the binitarianism view. You say you have a brain and don’t blindly follow? Sure you can believe what you like, but if your measuring your brain power to a Scholar i must ask you what are your own Scholarly credentials? Why should we reject an Expert over the Bible to your opionion? And like i said” The Scholar i qouted has the same divine spirit you have so why is there a clash between the Holy Spirits guiding both you and him?

In fact the Scholar i quoted from GotQuestionsDot.com is not alone. There is even 4th century Christian Scholarly Fatwah who also affirm this read:

“In the mid-4th century, orthodox apologist Epiphanius of Salamis noted, “Semi-Arians…hold the truly orthodox view of the Son, that he was forever with the Father…but has been begotten without beginning not in time…But all of these blaspheme the Holy Spirit, and do not count him in the Godhead with the Father and the Son”

Source: (The Panarion of Epiphanius of Salamis, Books II and III (Sects 47-80), De Fide; Section VI, Verses 1,1 and 1,3. Translated by Frank Williams. EJ Brill, New York, 1994, pp. 471–472).

Notice Epiphanius is another Triniterian who calls out Binitarianism as Blasthymers. In fact you yourself have identified them as EVIL yet you refer to there Work but Reject the Gnostics who have also bad Qualities yet you dismiss ALL there WORKS. Talk about Hypocrisy.

So what have we learnt. We have learnt that Christian Triniterians selectively pick and choose from (evil people) that deny the third power and in fact are Heretics classified heretical by Historical and Modern Triniterian Scholars.

But when it comes to the Gnostic Apocyplse of Peter that tells us Jesus was substatuted on the Cross we hear all these excuses of oh..there evil..oh there also labelled heretics. Then the Christian has double standards and rejects everything the Gnostic offers on Theology but then accepts Evil Heretics from the Early Binitarianism Jewish Sect.

Finaly we have learnt that the Trinity concept can not be traced back to the Binitarianism the Christians appeal too. Like i said there isn’t a single statement they see the Spirit as a separate Person in the Godhead rather identify the Spirit and Jesus being same person. For why they speak of TWO powers as opposed to three powers. And Steven like i said ” Appeals to the Early. But what we have learnt is that his Triniterian concept of Adding the third power to those same Early Jewish Sect before Christ is not found with them but comes much later after the second to third century after Jesus Christ. Which shows that the Trinity of the third power was a latter introduction. So refering to the Earliest actually went against you.

In fact we can now even take it a step further this seems to get better the more we analyse i know its a side point but worth mentioning Christians say the Quran misrepresents the Trinity, we can now say the Trinity misrepresents the Diety of Bernitism since they do not identify God as Three distinct Persons or Powers. See the more we go in the worse it gets for you when appealing to the Oldest Jewish Sect and there theology being relevant to the Trinity actually works against you. Hmm….he wants to talk about Quran and authore of ignorance?

Conclusion of the Debate. Steven Tilly fled from the debate. With no further counter Rebuttal to my responses. The original debate is locateded on (Br.Yahya Snow) Facebook page.

So what we have shown today to Steven:

1: Early Jewish sect did not believe in Three Powers in heaven as Triniterians believe in.

2: We showed that early Jewish Sect was deemed Heretical by some Modern Day Christian Scholars as well as Second Centuary Jews and also 4th Centuary Christian Triniterian Scholar.

3) We showed there were differing opionion on the Nature of God between 200 B.C & Second to Third Centuary Jews/Christians. We had Jews who believed in 2 powers in heaven & 1 power in Heaven then later on came the the third persons in the God head. Hence there was not one standard opionion.

4) We showed that Christians who appealed to the Early Jews may have plagerized those Heretical ideas to modify a modified version of Berinitnism and tried to make the Trinity. So much for Christians who accuse the Quran for copying Heretics of the Passed.

5) Since Berinitnism came earlier then Triniterianism ( i.e) adding the Third Person as a Separate Third Power to Godhead, this could very well mean the Triniterians are Heretical since the Earlier is more Authentic?

6) We showed that if Christians want to appeal to heretical early Jewish movements who were evil and blasthemed the God head for only stating there were TWO God head powers instead of Three. Then Muslims can indeed by that standard refer to the Works of Heretical Evil Gnostics and use there sources of historical information to disprove the Cruicifiction narrative for example( Gnotics Apocyplse of Peter) a Record that tells us Jesus was substatuted on the Cross).

By all these standards of inconsistency. The Christian Triniterian puts himself in a awful position by refering to the sources of Berinitnism which can be used against him.

Standard