Uncategorized

Latest information on Biblical Preservation

Last updated: 4th, Jan. 2022

Christian Scholars and Apologist admit Error’s in the Bible.

Bart Ehrman VS Wallace, see how Dr Ehrman proves the Bible can’t be trusted to another Scholar

Does the Errors in the Bible in Textural criticism effect the central or essential message or doctrine in Christianity?

Can Textural Criticism correct the Bible to affirm a true Preservation?

See also:

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/05/16/can-christians-fix-errors-in-bible/

Also visit:

Who wrote the Gospel of Mark?

Who wrote the Gospel of Mathew?

Testing the Historocity of the Gospel of Luke:

Who wrote the Gospel of John:

Testing the Historicity of the 4 Gospels

Is the Bible better attested then the Quran?

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/06/25/the-claim-that-the-bible-is-better-attested-then-the-quran/

The Lost and Missing Early Gospels:

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/06/25/lost-early-gospels-in-christianity/

Contradictions and Errors in the Bible, can the Four Gospels historically realiable?

Standard
Uncategorized

List of Christian Apologist Scandels

Last update: 8th June 2020

1 –  Ravi Zecharias

Fraudenly Scholarship, and Sex Allogations.

20200523_143451

Read the resport: https://spiritualsoundingboard.com/2020/05/12/before-evangelicals-canonize-ravi-zacharias-will-they-learn-from-jean-vanier-and-larche/

See video:

In addition; Sexting Allogations click on link:

Ravi Zacharias: The Uncomplicated Facts

Ravi and Sex Spa Scandal?

2 – Nabeel Qurashi

Contradictions in his dreams and supposed visions, upon accepting Christianity.

3 – Anis Shorrosh

Burn’t his Religious organizations Tax Records. Set fire to building.

4 – Jimmy Swaggart

Cheated on his wife, with a Prostitute.

5 – Christian Prince

Unconfirmed “Master Degree in Shariah Law”.

We have requested him numerous times, to disclose evidence for his so called, Degree in Shariah Law.

Christian Prince fan said: ” When you go to a bank to withdrawl money, do you ask to see the Bank President? No Muslim has refuted the information he has brought out. Stop running and go debate Him.

My response:

That was pretty stupid example, why would anyone need to consult the president of the bank? If they can trust the bank to withdrawl his own bank account, of course, only when the person is unable to access there bank account might then consult the bank manager or president of the bank. There is nothing wrong with asking for evidence of someone’s credentials. If that person is claiming to have those credentials, because many people lie about their credentials. How would you like it, if a scientist was claiming his a Scholar of science with a Science degree, and this so called scholar of Science started writing and publishing articles about science, claiming his qualified to do so? This would be wrong to do right? If we didn’t check people’s credentials then anyone can claim anything and take advantage of people. So saying it’s not important to disclose your scholarship, would be wrong, because then it would create a civilization where anyone can claim they are a scholar, which will result in people taking advantage of others, because people look up to scholars, due to their high understanding of the matter. Now just imagine I claimed I was, a Scholar of the Christian Religion, and I started telling people, my understanding of the Bible is valid, because I’m a scholar of the Bible. And when people asked evidence of my scholarship, I didn’t produce it. People would think I’m lying wouldn’t they? Therefore it’s important to prove to people your scholarship to prove your are genuine. Just imagine if we didn’t put our credentials in a work related resume? When applying for a job? And people lie to their boss about there academia? If bosses don’t check evidence of a person’s study, then you could have many people lying about their qualifications. I really don’t care about who you think his refuted, that is besides the point. And does not justify not disclosing his Scholarship evidence. Christians believe David Wood refutes all the Muslims aswell, but we don’t see David Wood going around claiming his a Islamic Scholar. Ahmed Deedat at his time was going around refuting all the Christian theologians, yet Deedat wasn’t claiming his a Christian Scholar.

Also: CP, tells his Debate opponents ” He is a Scholar” and therefore his interpretation of the Quran is valid compared to the interpretation of his opponents, therefore If CP is using his credentials as “evidence” to prove the validity of his arguements, then it’s required for him to prove he holds such credentials!

And besides Farid has already exposed CP and his flaws on Islam, his got over 101 lies of CP, see here:

After watching Brother Farid dismantle CP, actually promted my investigation in CP Scholarship. Because he was making basic mistakes in the Arabic. Now stop running, and go ask CP to produce evidence of his scholarship!

Another Christian Prince Fan boy wrote”; “CP credentials don’t really matter”.

My Response:

Yes I agree with you on this. However if He himself claims He holds those credentials then it does matter. Because if He does not have them, when He claims to have them, then He would need to produce that. If I go around telling people I’m a Scholar, and I have a master degree, then it would be on my own responsibility to prove that, if someone asks. Because people do take academia seriously and it gives a person more of a authoritative position if they claim they are a scholar. So why is it fair for him to claim that He is a scholar, or He has master degree, but then it becomes unfair if we ask for proof. If Scholarship didn’t really matter, then why is CP flaunting it? It obviously matters and that’s why he keeps reminding people of his scholarship. If it didn’t matter then He wouldn’t be talking about it now would he?

You say, it’s a security issue? Well his not a teenager and no longer in school. So how can you blow up a school he graduated many years ago from? How can CP revealing his first and last name, be a security threat? He lives in the U.S and not the middle East. Other Christian Apologists like Sam Shamoun, David Wood, and Converted2Islam guy, are just as vile in attacking Islam, yet Sam and David have appeared on many many public debate platforms, none of which were ever shy in revealing their identity, are you saying Christian Prince is not as brave as them? I mean I’m not even personally asking him to publicly show his face. Though brother farid has called him out and even told him, to come wear a mask, if his that worried about his appearance being revealed, yet he still refuses, and I’m not even asking him to do that, all I’m asking for is, his first and last name, and the university he graduated from and the year in which he earnt, his master degree. Giving someone your first and last name, has no security issue so long as you don’t reveal your identity, because hundreds if not thousands of people can carry the (same) first and last name of CP, therefore it’s not a security threat to reveal it, again I’m not asking for a photo I.d. Rather the University and year he graduated from and a first and last name that’s it, so I can verify it for myself. Of course if his liar, He will just continue to use, his life is in danger as an excuse to hide his lies, that’s pretty convenient if you ask me. I will use CP standard of arguement. CP is lying about his master degree in Shariah, Law. And his Lying about being a Scholar. Until He proves it. Is that still unfair?

6 – Sam Shamoun

Sam Shamoun is a women beater.

Court documents reveal, Sam Shamoun Ex-wife has filed a complaint, that Sam Shamoun is not permitted to no longer “Physically abuse his Wife.

Sam Shamoun constantly Misquoting (Sureh 4:34) and presenting it without due context enlight of other hadith. And for doing so, it seems Allah has punished Sam Shamoun, and exposed his deeds of being a real women “beater himself”!

Glory be to Allah.

More coming soon…….God willing.

Standard
Uncategorized

Prophet Muhammed (Pbuh) in Bible. 1 John 4:1-4

Last updated: 28th May 2020

By: Mustafa Sahin

Christians often tell Muslims there is no evidence in the Bible, of the Prophecy of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH), foretold in the Bible. So in this paper, I will prove to you using (1 John 4:1-4) to prove to the Christian readers that this passage no doubt give evidence of the coming of future Prophets. I shall include Christian responses, and show how these arguments can be countered. So let us begin:

Read the passage:

20200528_014706

So what we can see from the above verse; the term spirit is in conjunction with a Prophet. Though this passage talks about how to recognize a false spirited Prophet. It also tells us how to recognize truthful spirited Prophets.

The verse above also tells us, that Prophets will come to you, in the future tense, and so it advises us, how to recognize them. This proves that the Bible endorsed accepting future Prophets so long as they fit well with the definition, of how we define who is the truthful spirited Prophet. So what are the criteria that need to be established to determine a truthful prophet?

He must acknowledge that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.

So does the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) fit this criterion? Certainly, there are many passages in the Quran, where the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) attested a Book, that clarifies Jesus to come in the flesh:

A Comprehensive Listing of References to Jesus ('Isa) in the Qur'an

Answering Christian Objection 1:

Christian will say Muhammed is in the Bible, but only when it refers to “False spirit in 1 john 4:1

Muslim-Response:

Yet all this time, Christians argue the Prophet is never in the Bible? But only when Christians want to prove he’s a “False Prophet”, he suddenly appears in 1 John 4:1?

Interesting Hey?

So if the Prophet can be in 1 john 4:1, why then He can not be in 1 john 4:2? As the Truthful spirited Prophet?

Answering Christian Objection 2:

Jesus said the one who denies the Son Denies the Father. Therefore Muhammed denies the “Sonship” and “Fathership”. Therefore he denied Jesus to come on flesh.

Muslim-Response:

The term “Son” can be understood in the Bible as “Servent”.

Read: Some translations have “Son ” changed to “Servent”.
http://biblehub.com/acts/3-26.htm

The Quran also affirms this read:

Jesus said, ” indeed, I am the servant of Allah He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. (Quran 19:30)

So the term, Son is clearly “metaphorical” because it can mean Servant, just like the term” Father” is also understood as being Metaphorical. Because even Apostle Paul claimed to be All our ” Father” read:

Paul said; 15 Even if you had ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.

Source: http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/4-15.htm

Therefore these terms such as Father and Son, do not mean in the real sense, rather they are more inclined to a metaphorical sense. Thus Prophet Muhammed does not Deny Jesus as a Servant of God nor denied the Father in a Metaphorical sense in the biblical language as the God of this Universe. Jesus in the Bible refers to himself even as the; “The Son of Man”. (Mathew 12:8)

But Jesus is not Man’s son, He’s God’s Son, right? So how can He be called Son of Man? Well, it’s now clear, that terms such as “Son of Man, or Son of God, are all “Metaphorical” Terms.

After all, Jesus spoke on, Parables, Metaphors and allegories

JESUS TAUGHT IN PARABLES, METAPHORS AND ALLEGORIES

Answering Christian Objection 2:

I find this one pretty hilarious, a Christian by the name of Tonu writes;

That Prophet Muhammed does not believe in Jesus quoting: (John 8:24) So I replied this was pretty idiotic. Because Muslims (I.e) the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) believe in the Personhood of Jesus.

20200527_222224

Muslim-Response:

So what does the desperate Christian do, He tries to twist the Quran, to appeal that the Quran is talking about a “different Jesus”.  However, this has been refuted here:

Mary, daughter of Amram, sister of Aaron: A Qur’anic error or deliberate allusion?

Now, this gets even more interesting, if Christians honestly believe that, the Qur’anic Jesus is a “different Jesus” and not the Jesus of Christianity who was born from a virgin? Then why do “Christians appeal to this Sureh:

20200527_223738

Christians say this is “Evidence” Jesus died on the Cross” according to the Quran. “And the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive”.

Of course, the Islamic position is, this is talking about “Jesus second coming” where He (Jesus) will be sent to the earth a second time, will die a natural death, then rise from the dead.

In any case, Christians still use Sureh 19:33, to prove to Muslims, that the same Jesus of the Bible, who died on the Cross, is the very same Jesus in the Quran (Sarah 19:33).

So as you can see, we are seeing a huge inconsistency, from Christians like Tonu. Where He desperately tries to claim, Jesus of the Quran is a different Jesus to the Bible, but then His same Christian folks, try to selectively Quote certain verses of the Quran to prove the very same Jesus of the Bible!

Answering Christian Objection 3:

Christian writes, quoting 1 john 4:1-4 the part where it says; ……… Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

20200527_224825

Muslim-Response:

Both, Mario and Tonu, are suggesting Prophet Muhammed’s God, is not the same God as Jesus.

However, it gets really, interesting because Christian Apologists like “Christian Prince” tries to even prove “Allah is a Trinity”.

See:

So if Christians like Mario and Tonu want to, prove Allah is a different God than the one Jesus had in the Bible, why then do other Christian Apologists appeal to the Quran, to prove that Allah is a “Triune God”, just as the Biblical God?

Interesting Hey?

As Dr James White says” Inconsistency is the sign of a failed arguement”

Anyhow, the fact is if we put to the side, the opinionated theological differences, then both the Qur’anic and the Biblical God are the “same God”, thus Prophets Muhammad’s God, and Jesus God is the same.

Answering Christian Objection 4:

20200527_230810

Muslim-Response:

So the assertion here is, that if the Prophet Muhammed is a true Prophet and did confirm Jesus came in the flesh, He the Prophet Muhammed needs to confirm the correct theological belief about Jesus, that being is that the Prophet needs to affirm that Jesus is God. But let me just take you back for a moment, when we look at 1 John 4:1-4.

Nowhere in this “passage does it say, the spirit of truth “The prophet” must confess Jesus has come in the flesh “as God”. Thus this is not the criteria. Rather all the verse says is;

Quote: “This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God”.

Notice nowhere does the verse ever say, He must declare “God is with Us in Jesus”.  Thus it’s clear, a Christian is forcing separate criteria to the one mentioned in (1 John 4:1-4).

Anyhow, you can see this article: https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/04/30/figurtive-literal-games-in-the-bible/

Where we prove, that terms like being called “God” or “Son of God” are to be understood in Metaphorical Terms as Godly People.

Answering Christian Objection 5:

20200527_233508

Muslim-Response:

Prophet, Muhammed (PBUH) is a sinner? Therefore He, can not be the Truthful Spirit, in 1 John 4:1-4?

Read what Apostle  Paul said;

20200527_233757

We are told that “Apostle Paul” who admits His the Worst of Sinners, Yet Christians don’t reject Paul, or his letters, now do they? They have no issue in accepting Paul as a Prophet. Also another reminder, the criteria of (1 john 4:1-4) does not say, the spirit of truth (Prophet) must be “Free of Sin”.  So again a Christian has forced his criteria to the text. Additionally are Christians really, assuming that the Prophet to come, must be “Sinless”? And yet I thought, that the only one without “Sin” was to be Jesus Christ. So are Christians assuming that there is to come to another “sinless being like Jesus?

Interesting Hey?

Answering Christian Objection 6:

Jesus is the “only way”

20200527_234955

Muslim-Response:

20200527_235328

Now even more interesting if Jesus was “The only way” for all times, He wouldn’t be preaching about future Prophets to come would He? Which He did in (1 John 4:1-4).

Now I have a crossfire section  with the Christian missionary:

20200528_000203

20200528_000306

20200528_000530

20200528_000655

20200528_000802

20200528_001150

20200528_001352

  1. Note: We already answered the claim for “Sinner”.

20200528_001508

As you can see the Christian is in denial and does not wish to list the truthful spirited “foretold Future Prophets as prophecised in (1 John  4:1-4), and the Christian just wishes to talk about the False ones, so all I could do is get reminded by what Jesus said;

20200528_001650

And what the Quran has said;

20200528_003405

Allah, (SWT) Has spoken the Truth, they will continue to conceal the “Future Prophets”. Until Allah (SWT) confronts them on the Day of Judgement.

Ameen.

Note: even if a Christian claims Apostle Paul was a Prophet after Jesus, this does not disqualify the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) because “Testing the Spirits are in the Plural, as the Christian himself admitted, meaning it doesn’t have to refer to one. It could be one, but it doesn’t have to mean only one, according to the Bible, and of course one needs to also reason that, Paul himself never called himself “A Prophet”. Unlike the Prophet Muhammed. See our bellow article,  where we talk about this further in yet another passage of the Bible indicating another Prophecy about Prophet Muhammed (Pbuh) see:

John  1:20-21 https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/05/18/prophet-muhammed-pbuh-in-the-bible/

Standard
Uncategorized

Prophet Muhammed (Pbuh) in Bible. John 1:20-21

By: Mustafa Sahin

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) in the Bible.

The Early Jews were seeking and asking around for the several personalities mentioned in many places in the Old Testament. They understood that these personalities will be coming in the future, so they started their enquiry based on the knowledge they had since they were learned about their books.

So the Jews went to first ask “John the Baptist” since he was a devotee to God in:

20200519_063112

Notice there is a distinction between Christ Messiah and Prophet. Christians want to claim they were only enquiring a Prophet who is Jesus. However, what we can see is 3 distinct people are being enquired:

1 – Christ = Jesus

2 – Elijah

3 – That Prophet = Who is it?

It’s clear they were waiting for Messiah Jesus and a man called Elijah additionally a Prophet distinct from Messiah. Otherwise, they would have just said. Messiah and Elijah. However, they mentioned the 3rd identity. We dont dispute that the Prophecy in 1 john 20-21 is not about Jesus. It is about Jesus. But it’s not just about Jesus. The Enquiry is also about other people besides Jesus. One happens to be about Elijah and the third is That Prophet. That is why they asked three questions, as opposed to two questions. The three Questions refer to three distinct individuals. So let’s ask the Christians we know who the TWO that is being inquired Jesus and Elijah who is the third?

Some Christians when you push them to show you who is the third? I’ve had a Christian tell me it was ” Apostle Paul”.  However there is one issue with this, Apostle Paul never specifically identified himself as a “Prophet”. Nor was He ever called a “Prophet”.

However, the Prophet of Islam was named a Prophet. Quran 7:158  Quran 33:40. Therefore the third enquiry can not be talking about Apostle Paul. And if a Christian claim, well Paul still did duties Prophets do, as one Christian article suggests here:

20200519_043440

Then by that token, any other person besides Paul can also be that third Enquiry namely the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) who at least fits the definition of the enquiry head-on. It gets hilarious, Christians identify Paul namely as, “Apostle Paul” and not ” Prophet Paul”, but I guess if we continue to promote, Prophet Muhammed, being part of (John 1:20-21) Christians will probably start getting so annoyed and start naming Paul, Prophet Paul, instead of Apostle Paul, even though none of Paul’s Disciples or Jesus Disciples “EVER” called Paul a Prophet!

And isn’t it, interesting Christians will vigorously argue with Muslims, saying there is no passage in the Bible that talks about the coming of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) after Jesus. But then they conveniently shove Paul into (John 1:20-21), to deny Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)

That’s Cute.

I once also engaged a Christian Apologist by the name of Nakdimon Yasmeen,  one of the author’s at AnsweringIslamcom, who told Me, the Jews were ignorant, that’s why they mistakenly inquired about three separate individuals, rather they were only supposed to enquire about Jesus.

My Response to that would be, are we led to believe, that these early Jews, were “only wise” in their enquiry about Jesus? But foolish to enquire about other Prophets? Well, I find that interesting though, you accept Paul after Jesus.

They fail in the consistency department, don’t they?

Related article: also see

Prophet Muhammed foretold in (1 John  4:1-4)

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2020/05/19/prophet-muhammed-pbuh-in-1-john-41-2/

Standard
Uncategorized

Nabeel Qureshi Wife made False Prophecy in the name of the Holy Spirit

Christian Apologist Nabeel Qureshi, Wife made a “False Prophecy” about God saving Nabeel from his illness. 

See the video:

20200518_043009

Click on this link to view the Video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=828314077330844&id=100004567772338

She quotes as saying:

” I believe the Lord gave peace this means; this is going to lead to healing, I believe this is coming from the “Holy Spirit”.

Of course, this False Prophecy turned out False, and Nabeel Passed away.

Please don’t be offended or think im mocking Nabeel death. I am not, im just questioning these apparent, feelings and revelations of the Holy Spirit telling Nabeel’s wife and assuring Her, that Her husband Nabeel illness “will lead to his healing”. She made a definitive statement, and claimed She believes it’s coming to her from The Holy Spirit”

This is the same family that would say Nabeel had “visions” before his conversion to Christianity. And this was a “sign” Christianity was the true religion!

Now for my interaction with a Christian on this Subject of False Prophecy foretold by Nabeels Wife.

Christian wrote:

More videos on nabeel from a Muslim but you’re all convinced you have no malice or ill intention when posting them.
This is a propaganda video, watch the whole thing. For one he names his church in Texas, which is a baptist church. This is meant to continue to smear his name because he preached at bethel.
How many young mothers and wives out there would love God to heal their husbands and not be left as single mums struggling to raise a child alone but you’ve twisted it to make it seem evil or not good to want to believe in a positive outcome.
Why don’t you deal with Christians like Matt chandler who had stage 4 brain cancer or tumours however you say it and God healed him and he’s still preaching years after they took a huge chunk of his brain out. God does heal and making fun of people looking for it is sinful.
If Islam is real why do you lot feel the need to dance and celebrate the death of this man?

Muslim-Response:

If you have seen the whole video what exactly did we misinterpret? Her statements are clear, she said along those lines, “she felt that the Spirit inspired her that Nabeel will be healed”. She passed on a definitive response. We wouldn’t have gone after Nabeel if he wasn’t making claims that he accepted Christianity and left Islam because one of those reasons was based on visions and dreams from the Holy Spirit. Why are you feeling so disheartening? Im 100% certain that had Nabeel Survived you Christians would have praised Nabeel Wife and her visions, but when it turns out false you want to play the victim card?

It’s not our fault that Nabeels Family were insisting on definitive statements to prove a Miracle through Nabeels Trauma. So my advice next time is “tone it down” and stop preaching that the Holy Spirit speaks to you with words of Healing, that way no one will complain when the guy doesn’t get healed, it is plain and simple. If any Christian makes such definitive claims and didn’t survive I can assure you we would have gone after him too. And “Yes” Mothers out there can ask for healing, but there is one thing asking, and another thing claiming you had a definitive response, which seems to be what Nabeel Wife suggested.

If Matt Chandler’s wife went on social media said she had a vision of Prophet Muhammed saying he will Survive in Hospital concerning her Husband. All the Christian Apologists would have criticized these visions, once He passed away.

Christian wrote:

Thanks for accepting that you’re going after him. All these posts and everyone is claiming no malice but at least you’re honest.
My problem with this after he died Muslims were posting that he had lost his faith and was going to bizarre lengths to get healed. This video continues that thread.
I wonder if you were dying your wife would give you and your people words of confronting or give you the worst-case scenario. She’s comforting her husband and giving him hope and it’s quite wicked to turn it into something to rejoice over.
I wonder how many Muslims will start drinking after this, you seem so eager to celebrate a win that I think someone might buy some champagne to toast the death of this young father.

Muslim-Response

  1. Again I dont know how much more clear I can make it, we are not going after and picking on Nabeels suffering rather going after and pointing out the false Prophecy made in the name of the Holy Spirit. Again, there is a difference between giving hope like, saying things like you believe that God will heal you and another thing claiming that you received a definitive response from the Holy Spirit that “he will heal you”. That is now a “Clear False Prophecy in the Holy Spirit name” And giving a False hope, which is quite sad. I couldn’t care less if you think we are celebrating, it’s another thing when you’re trying to wash it down like it is nothing. Like I said earlier, had Nabeel Survived you would have celebrated the Prophecy made by his Wife, and please stop pretending that you wouldn’t have. You guys would have lynched on the opportunity and made tons of videos about how Nabeel surviving this was another miracle healing promised by Nabeels Wife’s Holy Spirit.

Christian wrote:

Did she say it was a vision or a feeling inside of her like a hope.?

Muslim-Response

These are her words:

1-  She said “I believe the Lord gave peace”

2-  She said: “This meant: healing”.

3-  She said: She believed: “it was from the Holy Spirit”.

So I dont know how you like to interpret it? vision or feeling?

Whatever floats your boat. She claimed to know how the Holy Spirit conveys the message. Nabeel’s wife said:  “He will be healed”. Well more accurately the Holy Ghost. So stop pretending it’s not a ” failed Prophecy”. It is clear.

Christian wrote:

His wife was proven wrong and people need to stop putting words in Gods’ mouth, they end up looking stupid if proven wrong.

Muslim-Response

So you finally admit, his wife was proven wrong. Why then should anyone believe the rest of the stuff that comes out of their mouths concerning Nabeels visions? If his wife Got it wrong about the Holy Spirit working through her why should we accept Nabeel visions? Regarding one of the reasons why Christianity was true, Maybe that too are fraudulent tales like his own wife’s narrative.

Christian wrote:

The fact that he’s dead means she was wrong but I don’t see any malice in a wife comforting her dying husband. I wouldn’t have used those words but it’s wicked that the man hasn’t been buried and stupid little things like this are being thrown around. Goes to show just how well he lived his life because you’re all on a witch hunt and this is the level you’re stooping to over a dead man and his grieving widow.

Muslim-Response

So why is Nabeel’s wife, giving falsified Prophecy? Is this how Yahway looks after Nabeel gives him a false preacher wife, to lie or mislead Nabeel? And maybe Yahway gave Nabeel also a fake preacher like David Wood who also tricked him?

Christian wrote:

You’re taking something so small and making it so big. I don’t think anything changes whether you accept his visions or not. Many people in the Muslim world are having them.
You’ve already rejected the guy, let him rest in peace.

Muslim-Response

Many Muslims are not having these visions. As even your bible says that the Devil can appear as the Angel of light. For all, I care they were getting false visions like Nabeel’s wife and possibly Nabeel himself. So yeh sad these guys got deceived. David wood his teacher the bigger deceiver sent this guy to hell if He did die indeed unrepented.

(Another) Christian wrote:

How is what you said any different than what I said? She BELIEVED God was going to heal her husband. Doesn’t Jesus tell us to ask and believe?? This is a ridiculous argument to me. I have Muscular Dystrophy which is 100% fatal and I’m in a wheelchair. I shouldn’t be alive right now yet I BELIEVE he’ll keep me around longer, but like Nabeels his wife, I’ll still believe EVEN IF he doesn’t. This doesn’t make me a false prophet because I’m doing what Jesus told me to do, ask, knock, believe.

Muslim-Response

You wrote: “She BELIEVED God was going to heal her husband”.

That’s not the only thing she believed. She said, that her belief, came to her by the Holy Spirit. So it wasn’t as though, she had her opinion that He would be healed, rather she mentioned, she believed this inspiration was coming to her from the Holy Spirit.

She acted as though she was having an interaction with the Holy Spirit as though he was some Golfing buddy, which slipped a bit of information to her that Nabeel will be healed. Now that’s very different from acknowledging God can heal. And like I said, had Nabeel been healed, Nabeel would have made a video glorifying his wife’s interaction with the holy spirit as a true Prophecy, saying this is how the Holy Spirit speaks to us, David wood would have also clinched on the opportunity and would have made Nabeels Wife his female “Saint”. So let’s not pretend they would have not jumped on the opportunity to make a miracle out of Nabeel’s wife’s inspirations she believed came from the Holy Spirit. So yes since she claims that the Holy Spirit told her by a feeling he will be saved. And since He died, Then “yes” she made a false Prophecy. There is no Escape!

Another Christian recently also posted a response, and I responded, He agrees that it was “a minor false Prophecy

20200521_050648

20200521_060232

Also, more evidence: Nabeel didn’t exactly accept his fate. He never gave up on God sending miracles, while even going into palliative care, He requested Christians to “Pray for a Miracle” See here – https://youtu.be/kZpPhDzgdzg

Nabeel has also produced frequent videos never to give up, on Christians performing Miracles. He even suggested they can do; “Greater” miracles than Jesus”! See here: https://bloggingtheology.net/2017/01/03/nabeel-qureshi-truechristians-do-greater-miracles-than-jesus-exegesis-of-john-1412-14/

It seems, no true Christians left out there to show us a greater miracle than Jesus, and raise Nabeel from the Dead?

(Bellow) The Christian again says, suppose they made an “Honest Blunder”:

20200518_232247

20200521_063542

And now (bellow) the Christian is pretty annoyed so his now trying to have a poke at Islam:

20200518_234203

And here below is a Video ” indicating that Nabeel” was Skeptical about the Bible and doubted it, in his last days:

Nabeel was made to get on his knees to ask God for “Forgiveness” pushed on by his Bible adviser. Nabeel was at the very low point of his Faith in Christianity, towards the end days of his ministry.

Is this how strong, his conviction in Christianity was after all those years, bashing Islam?

Interesting!

Now for some Screenshots, of other Christians who have been left embarrassed by Nabeel Wife’s False Prophecy. And here are the comments of those Christians who also “Testify Nabeel Wife was proven; “Wrong, Stupid, a false Prophet, Foolishness and Ignorance.

20200518_033611

20200518_033758

20200518_033643

As you can see, infighting began among Christians about this, and the fact is, it was “a False Prophecy” and whatever feeling Nabeel wife got, what she felt, she claimed it was from the Holy Spirit. And now that it’s been proven False, all Christians can do is label Nabeels Wife, ignorant for not understanding her feelings. Though I can almost guarantee if Nabeel Survived, the same people, accusing Nabeels wife of ignorance, would have put her on a pedestal and turned her into “Hail Mary” but since it turned out False, let’s just blame the individual and shift blame away from Christianity that teachers “inspiration through the Holy Spirit”. Yep, you guessed it, When a False Prophecy happens that’s the fault of the individual, if a true prophecy happens, that’s the Holy Spirit! Convenience perhaps?

These are the same Christians who have given us soap operas from Nabeel having “Visions and Dreams“, before his conversion from Ahmediya to Christianity, and that it was a sign Christianity was the True Religion! Nabeel speaks about being at some feast, and this feast represented heaven, and his friend David was blocking the door, and the only way He could come to the feast is if He accepts Jesus.

See here:

Perhaps they are false revelations also? Oh no of course not, they are “True” ones! Right.

Well let us see, evidence that Nabeel seems to make up a story due to clear contractions:

See more on Nabeel Qurashi:

Standard
Uncategorized

Satanic Verses & Allah is a Deciever? What about the Bible?

 

Refuting the claim the Qur’anic satanic verses?

https://www.call-to-monotheism.com/prophet_muhammad__peace_be_upon_him__and_the_satanic_verses

 

After, reading the above link, you can get a real grasp to the events, basically Satan tries to come to the Prophet, to try and confuse him, and Satan tries to reveal false verses to the Prophet, and then Allah jumps in to tell the Prophet those verses are incorrect, and Allah then removes those verses, and then rectifies to the Prophet that Allah never gave the Prophet those verses. Again this remained Privart between Allah and his Prophet, and the Prophet never recited those verses to any of his companions. So in other words, this whole narrative proves the Prophet is a true, Prophet. If He were false, then the narration or the Qur’anic passage would never say, Allah corrected the truth, which proves the Prophet and the Quran was “protected”. Even Samuel Green a Christian Apologist who is a “Author” at the AnsweringIslam website, agrees the Quran, was “Corrected”. In otherwords there was “No satanic verses”, that were left, or made part of the Quran:

20200511_025554

So as you can see, the Prophet never walked around preaching the satanic verses, or never said to any companion this is part of the Quran.

It was a very short lived moment, Satan comes tries to deliver the Prophet verses, then Allah quickly intervenes telling the Prophet, I didn’t give you those verses, so then Allah removes those verses, before those verses reach other companions. Christians assume, that the satanic verses were revealed, and then the Prophet narrated them to a companion, then those companions and scribes wrote those verses down, and made it part of the Quran. However none of this is true, and it never got to that point. Allah (swt) quickly removed what was casted in the mind or toung of the Prophet and it was all quickly removed, which proves again that his a True Prophet, and not a false one.

Other Christians bring arguements such as: Satan can play tricks by putting some truth in the Quran?

Muslim-Response:

Its funny how he says Satan put some Truth in the Quran to make you believe its true then added lies to decieve you its true. Well same could be said about your bible. And your Bible says Satan can not say truth or else he will be destroyed. So your got owned by the standard of your bible.

Read:
(Mark 3:26) Satan will not work against himself.

Now Quran says (26:210); No evil one has brought down this Revellation.

Hence according to your Bible. If there are satans words in Quran it can’t be, because He will be destroyed according to your Bible. Satan will not work against himself be revealing Truth.  Sure 26:210; declares no evil one brought down the Quran. If these words were Satan’s words, that would mean his working against himself, which the bible declares can’t happen, and Satan would be destroyed!

And here is another “inconsistency”  Christians says it’s very very clear ALLAH = SATAN

20200511_221526

Inconsistency much?

Christianities main two figures effected by (Iblis) Satan according to their own Bibles:

St.Paul possessed by demon in inspiration

Jesus possessed by Demon in the Bible

Proof for the devils words in the Bible

Was Prophet Mohammed (Pbuh) squeezed by Demon?

Part 1/2:

Part 2/2

 

 

Muslim Response to Allah is the “Best Deciever”?

https://islamphobia.wordpress.com/2011/10/27/allah-not-deceiver/

 

Now evidence the Biblical God can “Be a Deciever”

https://www.call-to-monotheism.com/the_biblical_god_as_a_deceiver

Christian say’s; Allah is best deciever, and gets Humiliated. After back and forth discussion admits;

Christian say’s in text comment bellow his own God (Yahway) sent Allah to Muslims as (Strong delusion) meaning Deceived the Muslims, when he tries answering: 2 Thessalonians 2:11

So Yahway is Responsible for sending deception and causing people to be “decieved ”
😁

 

20200511_033258

20200511_033331

Now let’s see what, strong delusion means according to the English dictionary?

20200511_033415

Yep, it means Deception.

So according to Christians there own God (Yahway) sent “Muslims a deception. He decieved Muslims basically, by sending them a False God called Allah?

Yet these Christians accuse Allah for being a Deciever? Yet they agree their own Biblical God sent a false Allah to Muslims?

Priceless!

Standard
Uncategorized

“Figurtive or Literal” games Christians play to Prove Jesus is devine God

Last updated: 13th August 2021.

By: Mustafa Sahin

20200501_023046

Jesus God or Exaggerated? ” Figurative “or “Literal” games?

Here are some examples, where Christians manipulate the interpretation of the Bible so that it can conform with their theological beliefs about Jesus being “God”. We show that these interpretations are forced to prove that Jesus is God.

1 – Jesus said; “I and father are one”. Figurative or Literal?

Christian will say: “Literal”.

Notice: Christians will say “Literal” to conveniently prove Jesus is God.

2 – Jesus said everyone is ONE with God. (John 17:21) Literal or Figuratively?

Christians will say: “Figuratively”!

Note: Christians will never say, Disciples are One with God in the literal sense because then that would mean a Christian would make blasphemy to say, Disciples are One with God therefore it could imply the Disciples are God as well. This is why they will say it’s “figurative”, conveniently as to cause no blasphemy. So why then Christians conveniently interpret this verse as Figuratively, but don’t do the same when Jesus is defined as being “one with God? Why not say, that was “figurative also” oh but wait, that would not serve their agenda to prove that Jesus is God, so let’s conveniently interpret that as being literal when being one with God applies to Jesus!

3 – Jesus said Me and Father are One & When you see Me, You see the father.

Christian will say: “Literal”!

Note: Christians will never say, it’s figurative because saying it’s literal, will prove Jesus is one with God therefore a God like Yahweh.

4 –  Jesus said Jews are Gods (Theos) John 10-34 Literal or figuratively.

Christian will say: “figuratively”!

Note: Christians will say:  “(Theos) or (Elohim) can mean ANY spiritual being angelic human or both. But the tetragrammaton is the Elohim of Israel which Yeshua applied to himself and was nearly stoned for blasphemy”.

However, this is inconsistent, because Theos, is not just used for Jews in the O.T but also for Jesus in the N.T yet it is translated as meaning as his God. For example John 1:1. And Christians use john 1:1 heavily to prove his God, and they don’t claim its meaning is just (any spiritual being). Theos is also used for Jesus in (Hebrews 1:8) and Christians don’t interpret as (any spiritual being) rather as God, so why the inconsistency? Why not also interpret John 1:1 or Hebrews 1:8, as (any spiritual being) instead of God”?

Christians then say they nearly stoned him to death? However did they forget the part when Jesus rebuked them and also called them gods, to prove to the Jews, it’s not blasphemous to call each other Gods. Jesus was trying to illustrate to the Jews, terms such as Gods was never to be understood as literal terms. It’s rather like being called Godly people because people who serve God are defined as Godly. But Christians have misinterpreted these verses to suit their theology

5 – Jesus called (Theos) a God.
(Hebrews 1:8) Figuratively or Literal?

Christian will say Literal!!!

Note: Notice Christians don’t translate Theos in (Hebrews 1:8) as being figurative like any spiritual being”, no of course not here, it’s “literal”? Why, because the Christians force the meaning to go that way when it’s convenient for him to prove Jesus is God.

6 – Prophet Daniel worshipped in bible Daniel:2-46: Literal or Figuratively?

Christian will say: “Figuratively”!

Note: Christians will say Daniel wasn’t being worshipped it was God for God revealed mysteries or dreams to Daniel that came true, so they argue technically the Worship was directed to God and not Daniel. However the same thing could be said about Jesus being worshipped, the disciples fell in worship when Yahweh revealed a miracle through Jesus (like Jesus holes in his arms being healed by God), so technically the worship was directed to Yahweh and not Jesus. If you notice disciples only fall in worship when they see a miracle being performed not when Jesus or Daniel is going by their daily natural business when miracles or mysteries or true dreams are not being revealed, we are not seeing Disciples or people fall in worship towards Jesus or Daniel, rather when people see miracles getting performed is only when they fall to worship towards them, so one can conclude, people are getting mesmerised by the miracle and not the person.

Here are those examples:

Jesus only gets worshipped when a “miracle” takes place.

Mathew 14:33
Jesus only worshipped When Shown a Miracle. (Astonishment)

Mathew 2:11 Again Seeing the Miracle of Virgin Birth. Jesus Worshipped. (Astonishment)

Mathew 28:9 again seeing the Miracle (Astonishment) that Jesus came from the dead they worshipped him.

Notice every single verse where Jesus was worshipped follows by his disciples seeing a Miracle of God performed before them. I challenge any Christian to show me, where Jesus was worshipped where the context of the verse does not show a miracle being performed. Surely if Jesus was God, you wouldn’t worship God only when He shows you a miracle right, you will also worship him, while he’s not performing any miracles. So then can Christians bring forth a verse in the Bible where Jesus was still being worshipped even though he wasn’t displaying them all these wonderful signs and miracles, I bet they can not! Thus then we conclude Just like The King seen a Miracle of God revealed through Daniel. So If Daniel was worshipped because he represented a Miracle. And the Worship was technically directed to God. (Daniel 2:46) Then why when Jesus also represented a Miracle in the following verses. The Worship is not directed to God since God gave those Miracles to Jesus. Just like Daniel was Given the Miracles?

Just another example, when Moses parted the sea into two and performed a miracle, if suppose the children of Israel, fell to their knees and worshipped towards Moses, Christians will say, Moses wasn’t being Worshipped here, they were just worshipping the miracle of God being passed through Moses.

Ahmed Deedat response, that When Thomas witnessed the Holes of the Nails no more on Jesus, Thomas Proclaimed My God, My Lord out of Astonishment witnessing the miracle of God. Like if a person sees someone cutting their arm with a Rambo knife, we would say, My God! Anthony, what are you doing cutting yourself like that. This wouldn’t mean Anthony is God now, would it?

Another example, We human beings make such proclamations today like if you saw Ronaldo score a spectacular Goal we will say “My God” what a Goal! Would this mean; We Worship Ronaldo as God, or is this just a proclamation of showing emotional gratitude for witnessing such a spectacle?

7 – Jesus worshipped in the bible. Literal or figuratively.

Christian will say: “Literal”!

Note: Of course Christians won’t use examples of Disciples being mesmerised by the Miracle being performed from above, rather it was Jesus alone doing this, therefore his God. Convenient isn’t it? Even though Jesus said many times in the Bible the works He does are because of the father (John 14:10), and Jesus of himself does “nothing”. (John 5:30) But Christians will conveniently ignore those verses.  Of course, they would never ignore these TWO verses if it were Daniel.

8 – Jesus is the Son of Man. Literal or figuratively?

Christian will say: Figurative

9 –  All Jews are Sons of God in the Bible (Psalm 82:6). Literal or Figuratively.

Christian will say: “Figuratively”!

Note: Christians will claim the reason why it is Figurative because Bible scholars know what the divine council is and it’s spiritual. I would argue how convenient once again, saying All Jews are sons of God, is all spiritual, well isn’t Jesus spiritual in essence when His also the Son of God? Saying this is just “spiritual” does not negate your Jesus as not being as such as well, as all Gods children carry the spirit of God within them. Christians even today will profess the Holy Spirit dwells in them.

10 – Jesus Son of God? Literal or figuratively?

Christians will say: “Literal while others say “Unique”

Note: some Christians will claim, unique or literal means the same thing, but I say then why would they dispute the literal term? Anyhow there you have it, they will conveniently say Jesus is Unique or Literal Son of God, to prove his God, but Other Jews being Sons of God,  Nah that’s non-literal or non-unique, Jesus the Son of man, yeh Nah, of course,e, that’s, non-literal.

Interesting!

11 – Jesus said Kill Children who are disobedient to parents. ( Mathew 15: 1-9). Figuratively or literal?

Christians: Figuratively!

Note: Christians will say the above verse becomes ” Figurative” because it was ever enacted. In other words, Christians are saying Because there are no physical examples of children being killed in the New Testament for disobeying their parents is proof, that it’s meant to be understood as being Figurative One could simply imagine that no parent at the time, was willing to bring their disobedient child to court, because they would have feared, the consequences. Therefore saying Because there was no case brought up, doesn’t turn the ruling into a figurative ruling. Also consider, Jesus had more enemies than followers back then. Jesus had a very small number of followers and his ministry only lasted 3 years, therefore the chances of Christian devotees bringing children to court would have been almost impossible. Of course, Christians will conveniently opt-out to prove what a “Peaceful Religion” it is, to put a spin on the verse.

12 – Jesus said” I came not to send peace but sword. Literal or figuratively?

Christians: Figuratively or literal.

Note: Depending on what kind of Christian, you talking to He will tell you the verse is figurative, because the Sword here, refers to Words. But then you will have other Christians talking about the Sword being “physical” quoting, book revelations Jesus having a fight and coming back to fight the anti-Christ, and then you have (Luke 19:27) John Gills commentary talking about, Jesus coming back in the end times, and slaughtering those who did not accept him as King. Also, it’s pretty interesting that Christians refer to Jesus as being the same God as the Old Testament, yet we see a “physical sword” in (Samuel 15:3 & numbers 31 of the Bible) where People like Moses or the Ameliktes, including there women and children, were put to the sword, (but the virgins were spared) and only non-virgins killed, because of their disbelief to God. So when Christians try to prove “Jesus” to be some kind of pacifist God, it kinda sounding artificial, when History on their deity, doesn’t seem to suggest so. These swords were not words, and Moses under the instruction of God, killed and took the spoils of war, and shared it.

13 – Jesus said; “Love thy (Enemy)”. (Mathew 5:44)
Figuratively or Literal.

Christians: LITERAL!!!

Note: again this is a Christian convenient card, that it’s literal love because they wish to turn Jesus all-loving to a pacifist God because they are ashamed of the God of the O.T, so they now want to claim they have a God that changed his moral standards. Yes a God that is supposed to be all-knowing and all-wise, couldn’t figure out, until later that killing people on earth wasn’t the brightest idea of reflecting one’s compassion so he had to then act differently. Talk about, a God who improves himself? So Biblical God lacks moral wisdom and only understands it after killing children, babies and women?

14 – Jesus: will send disbelieving (Enemy) to Hell
Literal or Figuratively?

Christian: Literal/Figurative
** confused Much**

Note: Interesting they say, Jesus loves the enemy but sends them to hell for rejecting Christ? Pretty artificial “love” if you ask Me. I can’t imagine being told im loved even though im an unbeliever, or an enemy to Christ. I wonder if God loves Satan for being an Enemy as well? Of course, this is for those who interpret a literal Physical Hell. And for those who interpret it as Figurative (non-literal hell), I find that bizarre that people the likes of Adolf Hitler or  Satan will go to a Non-physical place of punishment, as they say, a place of separation from God, how is that justified, for gassing people in ovens, is beyond me. Of course, a Christian will say, we need the Holy Spirit to understand this yet those who have the holy spirit can’t answer these questions.

Now that we have established with certainty that Christians play with the biblical text to force a theology about Jesus being God, let’s look at what the Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) said in a Hadith;

” Do not Exaggerate About Me like the Christians did with Essa(Jesus) ibn Meryem, and Turned him into a God.”
Hadeeth is found in Muslim, Nasaii & Abu Dawood

In this amazing narration, the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH), understood that Jesus was never God and that God would never have meant to tell Christians that Jesus was God, and rather Christians have manipulated the text of the Bible, to prove that Jesus was God. And so the Prophet warned the Muslims, to never do this with Him, what the Christians did with Jesus Christ.

It is no surprise then, Muslims for decades have been requesting Christians to show a clear non-ambiguous verse where Jesus himself said the following: “I am God”. And there is not a single verse in the entire Bible! If Jesus was God, He would have made that clear statement. No wonder now why Christians have to force other verses of the Bible to say that Jesus is God, to compensate for something Jesus left out of the Bible, that being the explicit words to call himself I am God. Some Christians have even taken desperate measures to claim, Jesus was afraid to say those explicit words, because He feared persecution, but this explanation does not make sense for two reasons. One is that, wasn’t it part of Jesus mission to get persecute to die for your sins? So why then would He fear death, if he knew that was going to be his fate? And secondly, If he was so afraid of saying those words, why didn’t He say it on the Cross, that was the perfect chance to proclaim who He was explicit? Of course, when Christians are confronted by Muslim responses they resort to cheap tactics, like saying; show me a verse in the Bible where Jesus explicitly denied being God; like I AM NOT GOD.

But this can be easily responded to, because if Jesus had to deny every characteristic or attribute then that would be endless. Then a Muslim could say, show Me explicitly where Jesus said; I am not gay. Now imagine if people started claiming Jesus was a homosexual and telling you to prove where he explicitly said He is not Gay? Therefore this isn’t a good arguement to make as it can backfire. See Jesus was proving He was God, therefore He should have said those explicit words, which are supposed to be part of the core fundamental tenants of Christianity!

When a Christian is stuck here too He then tries to attack the Quran, and say where did Allah say the explicit words that He is God. Like the following Christian. But this has been refuted here:

Missionary Mishap – Copying Bad Arguments

The verse:

Indeed, I am (God) Allah. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance. (20:14.)

Muslims believe Prophet Moses is also a Prophet of God, in Islam. And we can see Allah telling us in the Quran, He told Mises that He is God (Allah) this would also mean, He showed Prophet Muhammed PBUH) who He specifically Is, by bringing up a statement He told Prophet  Moses long ago.

And in another verse;

So know, [O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin and the believing men and believing women. And Allah knows of your movement and your resting place. (47:19)

Allah, He now directly again tells Prophet Muhammed explicitly, there is no God except Allah.

Therefore if Christians need to show there is a consistency in the message, the God of the Old Testament, was explicit in saying the words: I am Yahway, your God. (Exodus 20:2-6)

The Quran says the same, however, these words are missing in the New Testament. Which clearly show an inconsistent pattern in God’s message.

So where did Jesus say, I am Elohim or Yahway, your God? In the New Testament? This in of itself is enough to prove: Jesus was never a God!

Enough said.

Update: I sent my article and posted it to Christian Apologist David Wood & Sam Shamoun and this is how the followers of David and Sam Shamoun reacted:

20200501_233707

When Muslims like myself expose the way Christians play games when interpreting the Bible, to prove Jesus is God and mislead people, the Muslim is the liar? They no longer want to talk to Muslims. This is the hostility we always get when we take the time to write articles, and when we respond, we are told we are not educated enough to respond? May I ask what Islamic academia has David or Sam Shamoun got when day and night they try to fault Islam? But they are knowledgeable! Why because they are Christian, but a Muslim can never be knowledgeable about the Bible, only Christians can know about the Quran.

Yep, that’s how it is, but then again these are the followers of Sam Shamoun and David Wood, they have taught them, Islam, pretty well;

20200501_062826

Also please visit a related article where we demonstrate how Biblical Scribes have manipulated the Bible;

https://mustafasahin33.wordpress.com/2016/08/20/proof-how-christology-evolved-in-the-four-gospels/

So it’s no surprise that Christians today, follow the deceitful measures of their earlier predecessors.

Standard
Uncategorized

Refuting Pedophilia Lie of Atheists & Christian claims against the Prophet Muhammed PBUH.

  • Last Updated: 18th, May.2022

Watch video response: Ali Dawah gives a wonderful Response:

Now watch this:

Also, see:

And finally watch this also before we continue…

 

 

Let’s first show Christianity before we continue…..

Joseph “90 Years old” married 12-Year-old St.Mary
According to Christian (Historical Record) http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm
{ According to the Roman Catholics’ Encyclopedia “New Advent”Mary was as young as 12 when she married 90-year old Joseph. This means that she was around 11 when she got pregnant with Jesus.}

Nabeel Qurashi a Christian Apologist even admits that Mary and Joseph were “Young Children” when they conceived Jesus.

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2029678497317396&id=100008257968099

Bible: We also have a clear verse in Bible. KILL women but keep virgins (little) girls to your selves.
Numbers 31:17-18. In this passage of the Bible a priest was given 32 virgin girls as “war booty”.

A Christian named Christian Prince even admits,  these girls were taken as slaves and after one month time, you can marry them. So after killing their parents in war, you take them as slaves and you can desire to wed them. See:

And then they attack the Quran about wedding children?

No wonder Christian Priests follow the Bible they are known as the Biggest Pedophiles world widworldwide00 Priests Convicted of Rape just in the U.S.A
Proof: http://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-A.html

I believe Allah has punished the Christians for their slandering of our Prophet so Allah has exposed them. So they are taking their anger out on Islam.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had many enemies and they claimed many things against him but never of Pedophilia ( astaghfirullah)
It’s unfair to judge people of 1400 years to even as far back as 100 years according to today’s laws and customs, you have to judge them if they were doing something wrong or not, by their laws and customs during their time.

Age of consent was set at Puberty in History:
Age of consent & customs
The Encyclopaedia of Britannica 15th edition volume 26 page 850.
Definition for puberty:
In human physiology, puberty is the stage or period of life when a child transforms into an adult normally capable of procreation

100 years ago for Islamaphobes and ignorant people go read history in “1889 America age of consent 7 to 10 years old in history in the WEST. Clearing the Prophet of going against the laws in history hence clearing Pedophilia.

This is taken directly from Wikipedia:

Screenshot_20220521-063055_iMarkup

Source:
Under Subtitle History and Social attitudes.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Alexios II Komnenos Byzantine emperor married Anna of France at 8 years old she was born in 1171 married at 1179 died in 1204
Isaac II Angelos Byzantine emperor married Margaret of Hungry (empress) in 1184 when she was only 9 years old she was born in 1175 and died at 1204

Today around the world the average is between 13 and 16
Spain 13 Argentina 13 Austria 13 Bulgaria 14 Germany 14 Italy 14 Portugal 14 Brazil 14 Ecuador 14 Canada 14 and many more. The list is on the link below.
proof:
http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24

Legislation varies across Europe, with countries setting different legal ages of consent:

  • 14 years old: Austria, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Portugal
  • 15: Greece, Poland, Sweden
  • 16: Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia

In the UK the age of sexual consent is 16,

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43300313

So if we look at it with a sound mind; Your ancestors can be classified as a pedophile as well. Your family is born from pedophiles. I am ashamed of you, you are an outcome of pedophilia, Perhaps?

Not to mention throughout history people would get married young because the average life span was short. And it was normal during the customs of that time. Take a look at 1700 to mid-1900.

20200829_043128

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy

25 years to 35 years was the age expectancy. So this is more proof that people would have married much earlier.

Also, this begs the question if life expectancy was low, then girls developing early to women hood would have been a factor too. Some people ask, would you give your 9-year-old daughter to a 50-year-old man? The answer is, we dont live 200 years ago let alone, 1400 years ago, where girls matured much earlier based on puberty. Just as life expectancy had evolved so could have girls maturing later.

Just 200 years ago, the American constitution had laws that set marriage between 7 and 10 years old. These days it’s not the same, so no I wouldn’t condone 50 years old marrying today’s 9-year-olds. Because we know that, they can hardly be developed as, today’s human biology has changed significantly.

We can see even the age of puberty dramatically changes:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/114490-the-average-age-women-got-their-first-period-throughout-history

So who can say for sure, girls didn’t develop earlier back 1400 years ago, Just as age death expectancy changes and so does puberty, it’s then possible girls and boys developed into women and men much earlier than today’s standard.

Christian Apologist Sam Shamoun admits on his Website.
at Answering-Islam.com

Thus, we have a biblical text establishing that the age for marriage begins when a girl has become post-pubescent, i.e. when she has reached a point where she is past puberty. Source:http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/marriage_age.htm

According to experts in the medical field, the average age for the start of puberty starts between 9 and can end at 15 or 16. So this would mean Sam Shamoun is suggesting that after the age of 15 or 16. Then a girl can be wedded. However, if we follow Sam’s explanation there are laws in both Australia or most states in the United States of America that have the legal age set at 18. However, the Bible says “Post- Pubescent which would mean around 15 or 16. That’s still two to three years younger than the legal requirement. So will the critics also  believe the Bible condones Pedophilia because it would now allow a 30 or 40 or 50-year-old man, to get married to a 15 or 16-year-old? Sam Shamoun now has to accept that a 50-year-old man wedding a 15-year-old is not then defined as Pedophilia because He argues the Bible says, Post-Prebuscent is when she can get married.

Now, this gets more interesting, all though “the average” age for the start and end of puberty can be between 9 and 15. It can even start much earlier depending on which ethnicity or race, or the geographical region you are belong too. For example in the African or Hispanic continent, it can start much earlier like age 7 and can take 3 to 4 years of the process of puberty to end. That would mean by age 10 a girl can be Postpubescent!

See here:

20200621_230315

Source: https://www.dukehealth.org/blog/when-puberty-too-early

Therefore Sam Shamoun technically accepts that Young marriages to even 10-year-old girls are Biblical!

So again when the Prophet Muhammed consummated his Marriage with Ashia, she could have been 9 years and 11 months old. (i.e) close to 10 years old.

And we know Islamic sources do say, she was 9 when Marriage was consummated. And not 6.

At age 6 she was only betrothal  to the Prophet, (a mutual promise or contract for a future marriage) meaning only worded contract, nothing more than that. There was no “sexual intimacy”.

So now going back to the Bible and looking at this book for approval of the Prophets marriage, which is approved Biblically and scientifically as being PostPrebuscent.

The West understands  the difference between a child and a adolescent is the onset of Puberty. Ashia (r.a) the Prophets youngest wife after becoming post prebuscent was married according to the norm of the society at the time.

Christian Apologist Dr James white reminds christians not to use the pedophillia arguement because, Young Marriages were common back then:
Source: https://youtu.be/wyvPhcsWbzY

Here is the Evidence from History and Present Day!
Age of Marriage was low back then. Western World.
https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/

Even in our Modern World 12 Year old Girls.

Read this:
2000 to 2010, the most recent year for which most states were able to provide information. We learned that in 38 states, more than 167,000 children — almost all of them girls, some as young 12 — were married during that period,

Source: 1:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/child-marriage-chart-reveals-girls-can-still-get-married-at-12-in-some-parts-of-the-us-as-lawmakers-a6921246.html

Source 2:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/02/10/why-does-the-united-states-still-let-12-year-old-girls-get-married/

We even have the “French” 🇫🇷  in Our Modern World reducing the age of sexual consent from 18 to only 15 years old. Source:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43300313

Makes you now wonder, how the WEST is confused on the specific age of sexual consent. Having sexual relations between a 40 year old and a 15 year old, would be considered rape in the UK, Australia and Most states of the U.S, well not so now in France. But again who gets to call they are “Progressed”? France or the Rest?

Here is another Christian conservative Apologist Milo Yiannopoulos who is Anti-Islamist agrees that for a 29 year old man to have consensual sex with a 13 year old who is ready sexually. It is not Pedophillia! He argues. Take a read:
https://discover-the-truth.com/2017/02/20/milo-yiannopoulos-defends-paedophilia-full-transcript-video/

For more details read: Responses to Common Arguement Christians make about Pedophillia read:

According to Journal of Human development reaching Puberty meant becoming a Adult in terms of Giving Consent read:
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/7567922/Refuting-the-Pedophilia-Lie-Against-Prophet-Muhammed-pbuh

Young Teenagers in History who went through Puberty were able to give consent according to The Journal of Human development. As the onset of Puberty marked Maturity, Responsibility and Behavior. The link i provided attests to that for why the age of consent coincided with the Age of Puberty.

At the same link here:
https://discover-the-truth.com/2017/02/28/5-facts-about-aisha-and-muhammeds-marriage/

Go to the Anti-Islam responses section bellow the page, we deal with all the twisted lies in the hadith that Ashia. Did not reach puberty at 9 years of age. Playing with Dolls, Does the Quran allow sex with prebubscent children? Did Abu Bekir Refuse Marriage? Also above the page we deal with the lie that she was only SIX years old. When this is not exactly correct, all though there was marriage at age 6, this wasn’t consummated until she was 9. We explain it further here:

See here:
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/7567922/Refuting-the-Pedophilia-Lie-Against-Prophet-Muhammed-pbuh

Also

https://www.call-to-monotheism.com/refuting_sam_shamoun_s_arguments_regarding_the_prophet_s_marriage_to_aisha

  1. All though we do not condone Child marriages or sex with minors check out this point from a Atheistic point of reference;

Atheist can not even say from a Scientific perspective that child marriages are wrong or raping people is wrong. Take a listen here; there are no real objective morals in Science.
https://youtu.be/ZQgN5RIr9-s

Again I’m not condoning Child marriages just showing the double standards according to their own Atheist world view.

In the Year 1976 “Taking Nude and Sexualized pictures of a 10 year old Girl in the West.
https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/nude-image-brooke-sheilds-removed-british-museum/story?id=8724617

Screenshot_20211116-061542_Google

Just recently in the year 2022.

A work shop, was cancelled by back lash, for teaching children as young as 5 years old to draw a Penis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10734503/Family-Sex-urges-FIVE-YEAR-OLD-children-explore-sexual-pleasures-cancelled.html

 

Are these Muslim teachers who came up with educating kids to draw penises at age 5? 

 

Let’s keep reading:

Screenshot_20220524-050836_Telegram

 

From the Religion of Love. 10 and 8 years olds in Romania promised Arranged Marriage:
https://www.facebook.com/1565601097008288/posts/2341241552777568/

12 Year Old Gives Birth in Australia.
Source: https://thewest.com.au/news/health/12-year-old-girl-gives-birth-in-perth-hospital-report-ng-b881084396z

Of course it’s possibly another Legal Teen pregnancy due to boy & girl friend relationship. Will now hush our Bogan Culture Under the table?

What about these: 17,000 Pedophiles in Australia?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6806991/Police-track-Australias-17-000-convicted-paedophiles.html

Should we now say, Pedophilia is Australian Culture?

Rebuttal section:

The critics write; Muslims follow Pedophile/ Warlord Prophet as the “Best Exemplar”.

Response:

The West still has laws in the Modern West that still allow sexual relations on the onset of Puberty. Look at America the age of consent still set at 12 in some states. Our Prophet has nothing wrong as being the best exemplar since he never brock the ruling of young marriages which were accepted through out history. So yes his still the best exemplar for ALL time. Ashia marriage age was certainly normal and even today U.S laws still have the age of consent as low as 12. Just because your subjective opionion raises it to 18 does not mean who ever disagree is a false exemplar. Its a straw man arguement its like argueing if i change the consent law to age 28, who ever does not full fill this and disagrees and marry’s people who are 18 is the wrong exemplar.

So whos the best exemplar? Puberty at 9 is wrong for sexual maturity. But puberty at 13 is O.K for sexual maturity according to West? Teen pregnancy isn’t encouraged but still acceptable in West but marriage to a 13 year old is wrong?

Furthermore even if you like to dispute and say his not the best examplar due to our current laws. That still a incoherent arguement  because his life was the best exampler through out history. As you are aware his young wife was not the only wife, he had wives that were even older then him, therefore he was still the best exempler as he full filled both pre-modern laws and full filled Modern laws by marrying women whos ages of consent was accepted in the past and future. So to then judge him with todays modern laws proves nothing since he still married older women within even his own life time. Who knows maybe in the future Westerners may drop the age of consent back to Puberty, just like today they still accept teen pregnancies in the West so to try and character assisinate him on today’s subjective laws is quite unfair and illogical. And since when is the West the measuring stick of the best exemplar? The same West that has legal necrophilia, incest, sodomites, even having sex with animals. Girls who identify themselves as being Male, and then you have a lady marrying her piano, you can find these laws legal in parts of Western countries. So “No” the West is not the measuring stick of what is determined as best Exemplar. For Muslims engaging in these sorts of behaviours such as man on man is the wrong exemplar. Therefore imagine i used my subjective opionion and criticized West for being the wrong exemplar for human kind? See im showing you that its a incoherent arguement to apply a subjective opionion to determin what makes or makes not a good exemplar.

Response:

“Your Prophet was a pedophile! He was married to and cohabited with Aisha when she was just nine years old!”

You trolls need to find some new lines. The Prophet, peace be upon him, married Aisha with the blessing and approval of her parents and he was committed to her, took care of her, taught her, and, through his care, she became one of the most knowledgeable and influential scholars of Islam and a leader of the community. This was the kind of marriage practiced by Muslims and Christians and Jews and every other culture and religion for nearly all of human history. Girls were married young by their parents to committed husbands. My own great grandmother was married at 13.

In contrast, the pedophilia pioneered in the modern West, practiced by rich and poor Western perverts alike, involves, among other things, diddling one’s child relatives secretly in closets and dark rooms, orgies with underage girls that are essentially kidnapped, the most evil child pornography, sex rings with thousands of abducted children, where once they have drugged up the children, used them and put them through the most degrading, vile sex acts, passing them around among their friends like broken objects, these children are discarded like trash. Some are killed and never heard of again. This is the pedophilia of the “superior” west that you disgusting trolls want to equate with the noble, pure marriage of the Prophet peace be upon him to our mother, Aisha.

Don’t project the filthy degeneracy found in the “superior” West onto the superior religion.

-Daniel Haqiqatiu

A Critic Wrote: Yes I do know catholic’s also have a problem in Child Molestation but most of them seem to be historic cases, they seem to have got their house in order, We no longer have Grooming Modern day gangs as prolific in the West unlike the Muslim ones.

My Response: Predominately Christian cases are only Historic are they?

Most of the top 5 countries in the World are Predominately Christian countries who have a significant Child Abuse Cases. So Child abuse is part of your filthy non-Muslim Modern day culture, not just history.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/child-sexual-abuse-top-5-countries-highest-rates-1436162

South Africa

One child is raped in South Africa every three minutes, according to a 2009 report by trade union Solidarity Helping Hand.

A 2009 survey by the country’s Medical Research Council found that one in four men admits to raping someone, 62% of boys over 11 believe forcing someone to have sex is not an act of violence and a third believe girls enjoy rape, the Independent reported

India

In its 2013 report India’s Hell Holes: Child Sexual Assault in Juvenile Justice Homes, the Asian Centre for Human Rights said that sexual offences against children in India have reached epidemic proportion.

The report stated that more than 48,000 child rape cases were recorded from 2001 to 2011 and that India saw an increase of 336% of child rape cases from 2001 (2,113 cases) to 2011 (7,112 cases).

“Imagine 48,838 children raped in just 10 years

Zimbabwe

Police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said in 2012 that rape cases against children continued to increase countrywide, according to NewsdeZimbabwe.

“The (rape) cases are on the increase and during the week ending 25 September 2012, the cases rose to 81 from 65 the previous week. Evident from our investigations is the fact that relatives commit most juvenile rape cases,” said Charamba. 30,000 boys and girls sexually abused

United Kingdom

A quarter of a million Britons – more than one in every 200 adults – are paedophiles, according to figures released by Scotland Yard, the Telegraph reported in 2000.

In 2012/13, there were 18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 recorded in England and Wales, according to the National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC). Included in that figure were 4,171 offences of sexual assault on a female child under 13 and 1,267 offences of sexual assault on under-13 male children.

In the UK, one in 20 children (4.8%) have experienced contact sexual abuse and over 90% of children who experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they know, NSPCC said.

A paedophile ring linked to Britain’s worst abuser Robert Smith, arrested in 2005, is ‘still at large’, the Herald reported in 2013.

United States

“Even if the true prevalence of child sexual abuse is not known, most will agree that there will be 500,000 babies born in the US this year that will be sexually abused before they turn 18 if we do not prevent it,” according to the Children Assessment Centre (CAC).

What is more “Shocking is that even in our modern World some states it is legal to Wed girls as young as 12 years old read:

2000 to 2010, the most recent year for which most states were able to provide information. We learned that in 38 states, more than 167,000 children — almost all of them girls, some as young 12 — were married during that period,

Source:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/child-marriage-chart-reveals-girls-can-still-get-married-at-12-in-some-parts-of-the-us-as-lawmakers-a6921246.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/02/10/why-does-the-united-states-still-let-12-year-old-girls-get-married/

BBC-Reports Angel was just 13 years old when she was forced into Marriage in the U.S:
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brides?SThisFB

According to the local department of tourism, more than 4.7 million foreigners come to the Philippines each year. Of these, 1.2 million are men who arrive on their own. Most numerous are tourists from Korea, the US, China and Australia. The UK is ninth on the list, closely followed by other European countries.
Freedom to leave children behind?
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/02/children-sex-tourists-leave-behind-fathers-visited-philippines?CMP=fb_gu

In conclusion:

We need to understand we live in a Modern new world. Things that were practised in the past, were done in the context of environmental differences from today. 200 to 300 years ago, Marriages to adolescents were accepted even in the West, between ages 7 to 10 years old. Now since then the age of consent has been raised to 14 or 18 depending what part of the Western World you live in.

The reason being in our modern era, girls tend to develop much later. This is part of human evolution. And no, I’m not talking about Darwinian evolution, but rather accepted changes that naturally fluctuate depending on nutrition and environmental circumstances. For example they say, girls and boys who live in hotter climates tend to develop earlier then those who live in colder climates. And so if we accept that these changes can occur, who is to say 1400 years ago the climate was much diffrent and so was the science behind girls developing much younger? So for example todays 15 or 16 year old girl could be equivalent to a 9 or 10 year old back 1400 years ago?

And so based on that, it would be unfair to judge the Prophet based on the age He married Ashia, when she most probably did not look anything like todays 9 year old girls, but rather looked like she was 14 or 16 for the matter.

1400 years ago was awfully a long time ago, and many things may have changed by then. Thus the critics trying to attack the character of the Prophet have no real arguement at all, since they conflate our modern era, to that of very ancient times. For those who dispute and claim there is very little evidence that, biological changes occur or that there is no evidence that girls developed earlier in pre-modern times, well i would ask you to read this article:

So to sum up:

There you will read that even in our modern times, people are going back to maturing earlier based on nutritional factors . So I ask what makes you think it wasn’t possible for girls to mature earlier during the Pre-modern era? If changes are observed today then its also possible changes occurred in ancient times, thus the fact that there is now evidence that biological development fluctuates in our modern times what makes you think it didn’t fluctuates back in the ancient times? If it’s possible now, then it was possible back then, end of story.

Also makes me laugh, when a critic claims back in the ancient times there are no records to suggest that girls in ancient times matured earlier. This makes me laugh, because they think almost 1500 to 2000 years ago, there were scientists collecting data from all parts of the globe measuring when girls conclusively went through development. These fools think, that science back then was interested in those findings as if there were hundreds of universities collaborating with one another on such findings, well news flash things of that nature and interests about such topics were very vague and not conclusive and hardly was there investigation agenda as there is like in today’s modern world, they just didn’t have that sort of accessibility, people back then would spend months and years travelling from  one continent to another let alone, attain all the knowledge about human development of the time. Science and data was hardly even collected for conclusive rulings, so yes it does make me laugh, when today’s Modern critic rules out the evidence of early development in girls in pre-modern time because he thinks there is no evidence. Well, the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, all it means is that people didn’t pay attention to collecting data more broadly back then, because of environmental factors, or other circumstances like the development of science. So for these silly critics to dismiss possibilities based on no data is foolish and ignorant and arrogant indeed. Because that’s not how things are to be dismissed. Just because there was no data in ancient times about the existence of DNA does not mean that DNA isn’t true, is it? Well, it is, even if there wasn’t supporting evidence for it in ancient times. Just as we have supporting evidence today of the existence of human DNA and the genome, we also have evidence of human development evolving at times maturity comes much later and at times much earlier which in of its self also evidence those changes could have occurred much earlier in ancient times.

A Christian wrote;

Screenshot_20211208-051431_YouTube

Response:

Clearly this person is a liar. The Prophet did not explain how the rules of the religion made it possible. Rather Abu Bekir hesitation was due to Aisha being already engaged to someone else at the time. And So Abu Bekir didn’t know how to approach this and end it, He later then found it a good idea to help end his daughters engagement to another man who was a member of the Qurashe who were enemies of the Muslims, so infact Abu Bekir thought this was eventually a good idea to end that engagement. Which begs another question, if Islamic rules were there to convince Abu bekir to so those rules favour the Prophet, why was Abu Bekirs daughter already engaged to someone else before the Prophet?

This in itself debunks the accusers, and that young marriages were practised before the Prophet engaged with Abu Bekirs Daughter. This now refutes the notion that the Prophet was like a cult figure trying to introduce a law to suit the Prophet, when there was already customs of young marriages being implemented before the Prophet wish to engage with Aisha R.A.

Standard
Uncategorized

Jesus of the Bible will Torture Ex-Christian Apostates.

By: Mustafa Sahin

It’s pretty straightforward, all Christians believe, Jesus will come back and judge. (See: John 5:22)

His Judgement will include, sending disbelievers which include Apostates since an Apostate is a disbeliever (See: Rev 21:8), to the lake of fire, which the Bibles calls the second death a place of separation from God.

The Bible also indicates to us this place is literal fire and a literal physical punishment of the new Spiritualized body that will “feel agony”

See Christian Fatwah (commentary) “New Bodies feel pain”:

Source: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/gotquestions.org/amp/bodies-hell.html

See also Christian Apologist Matt Slick who argues the lake of fire is both literal and everlasting and Eternal.

Source:https://carm.org/hell-eternal

Matt Slick also shows the Bible, describing hell to not just be spiritual torture but physical. Read his “conclusion”.

Here: https://carm.org/christianity/what-is-hell/

So what we see is, All though Islam may prescribe to kill apostates on this earth. We see Christianity teaches Jesus will return and torture infidels/Apostates in an everlasting agony which is eternal punishment for rejecting Christ. This includes Infidels, Disbelievers, Ex-Christian, and the like in the Next life will face immense punishment’s.

What is interesting is that Jesus will not act alone. But also get his disciples to judge the 12 tribes of Israel, and help Jesus decide who gets the Execution.
(See Luke 22:30)

So both Jesus and the Disciples will cast infidels and Apostates to hell. So much for the Christian assertion, Islam is barbaric for killing Apostates who leave Islam.

Some Christian Apologists argue, that Islam is still different since it beheads those who leave the faith. However, I would argue, it’s equally worse if you put them in hell and torture them into eternal agony and pain. It’s like having to ask the executioner if you would like the Sword or the Fire? you take your pick.

Some Christians say that Jesus put to death Apostates is not a real style execution death it’s just a separation from God to Hades (Hell) where they will be separated from God. However this is not entirely correct we posted above in the article, that this place of separation is eternal, it has pain and suffering. And of course, God will be separated since God is not in a place called hell, thus the separation thus a type of execution, if they don’t die it’s worse since it everlasting hence eternal suffering, if they do, however, ” die” and their life does not continue it’s still an execution no matter which way you look at it.

Some Christian’s argue Muslims compare Earthly Islam Individual punishment to God sending people to hell? However this argument also has no value, since the basic point of our argument is the fact that Jesus will punish apostates not only by himself, it includes his disciples carrying it out since they will also judge see (Luke 22:30) So if Muslims are accused of punishing or carrying out God’s punishment then what about the disciples of Jesus whom will help carry out the work of Jesus?

Furthermore, there is no real difference between prescribing God’s punishment on this earth or the next, that would be as though assuming Punishing Apostates on planet Neptune that is wrong, but executing them on Mars is fine? It’s that absurd of an Argument to assert there is a huge difference, killing or torturing apostates is all the same no matter where it is, here(Earth) or there( Hereafter).

Besides I thought Christians believed Jesus will come back to this earth ( Luke 19:27) to carry judgement?

Nevertheless, Jesus and his disciples will kill or perhaps to the least torture and punish Apostates. Period.

Standard
Uncategorized

Christian Apologist Caught bad behavior

Last updated: 23rd July 2020

 

 

The Christian Missionary” dumpster section”. Note this will continue to Update.

Jesus said;” You will know them by their Fruits. Mathew 7:16

Here is a list of Qoutes of Christian missionaries and their Foul mouths and true colors exposed on social Media.

Steven Tilley:
Gets caught lying. And deletes his post instead of Apologizing.
http://dlvr.it/M7R0sn

Christian Robert Wells:

“He does not care if Muslim Buisness are sprayed by Bullets or Mosque Vandelized so long as their are no personel injuries.
Proof: https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=991943360863785

Note: To view some of the links” you need to add facebook group called” World Muslim Debate Academy” once your in the room the links that can’t be accessed  will work!

Link 2: goes against Jesus turn the other cheeck he Qoutes” When Muslims kill Christians ” enough is enough”.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=929355067122615

Link 3: condones “Rape”
If Jihadi Rape other Jihadies. Im all for it.
Proof: https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=983152251742896

Link 4: Qoutes ” He does not care if Muslims kill other Muslims. He only cares when Muslims kill Non-Muslims.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=972141229510665

Link 5: Calls Muslims” Dirty Rag Heads” He interestingly also called Good Christian deeds Dirty Rag heads?
https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=1006820602709394

Link 6: Calls a Muslim Apologist Yusuf Ismael a” Swine” https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153619190498650&id=735888649

Christian Nakdimon Yesman:

Qoutes” Tells Muslim to lick another Muslims “butt Hole”.

Note” Nakdimon Yesman once he got exposed, did Apologise for his statements”. Years later.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=944567958934659

Christian David Wood:

admits he” Lied about leaving ” Aplogetics” and called it ” April Fools day”
https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=932982470093208

Christian Sidwell Johaness:

Active Christian Missionary on Facebook.
” Qoutes, God can be stupid.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=919890301402425

Christian Prince of InvestigateIslam:

Link 1: He wants to F##K Muslim mother if he can prove Paul in Quran

Link 2: He insults a Muslim by calling him ” Donkey Penis come to Mic”

Christian Sam Shamoun:

20200723_194921

From Answering-Islam.com: Calling Muslim ” Fag Rat” Fat Idiot”.

Link 1 http://www.answering-christianity.com/shamouns_foul_insults_exposed.htm

Link 2: https://youtu.be/adxMGLmGzno

Link 3: http://callingchristians.com/2016/02/19/missionary-mishap-jonathan-mclatchie-sam-shamoun-target-dr-shabir-ally/

Link 4: https://callingchristians.com/2016/04/06/missionary-mishap-sam-shamouns-cursing-rage/

20200723_193807

I personally sent Sam Shamoun a response I wrote.

And so Sam Shamoun starts sending Me, abusive Messages:

20200723_193438

 

20200723_204640

As you can see, He is very insulting towards women and a sexist. “Thinking like a Girl”

It’s a shame that his raising Two daughters of his own, talk about bad parenting skills and discrimination towards girls.

 

Christian France Francis Evg:

His a Apologist from India,
Caught condeming Muslims for Mocking his Religion while he got caught red handed mocking Muslims.

Link 1: https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=985905158134272

Link 2: http://callingchristians.com/2016/01/25/missionary-mishap-pig-headed/

Link 3: https://m.facebook.com/groups/872453962812726?view=permalink&id=1008642402527214

Christian Jonathen mclatchie:

Qoutes” Muslim immigrants to Europe are a “Cancer” and “Virus”
http://callingchristians.com/tag/jonathan-mclatchie/

Christian Dr James White:

Insults Muslim named Yahya Snow. He calls him, ” Yahya Smell”
He also makes racist remarks against ” Middle Easterners: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1681709005447682&id=100008257968099

Christian Naqeel Qurashi:

Ex-Qadiani now Pagan Triniterian: Mocks Sami Zaatari voice. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7KowEzUAj4&feature=youtu.be

Christian Walid Shoebat:

Evangelist Activist foul mouth exposed calling another person a” Bastard”

Standard